Interested in DE Tak McKinley?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
There is no position that cannot be improved on this defense.

That's including the coaches.

Nolan is hot sewage.

Don’t disagree with Nolan. I think the DEs are more than set. Takk is not improving anything there. My thought process was to take a chance at DT or LB before DE. Takk is a big risk.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Its crazy two #1's out of that draft disintegrated. McKinley was the guy Dallas wanted over Taco Charlton but Atlanta took him several picks before Dallas could.
i also liked the kid from mizzou that the dolphins drafted.
i thought he was gonna be the pick...charles harris.

Nickyp

Reaction score
We are 3rd in waiver order and could have the opportunity to scoop him up. He would make a good replacement for crawford and hes a young guy. I say go for it:cool:

Reactions: BAT

cowboyec

Reaction score
i'd put in a claim.
nothing to lose and you can never have enough pass-rushers.
we had heavy interest in him on draft day that year.

conner01

Reaction score
Daily reminder that other teams whiff on their draft picks too
He’s had some good games
Still young
Couldn’t trade him which tells you a lot when you couldn’t get anything for a guy on a rookie contract
And they cut him in the middle of the season so I suspect there is a story there

fivetwos

Reaction score
Isnt he an edge rusher?

Oh wait....Crawford is also.

Multi positional disaster.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
If it's a waiver claim, it's not any sort of friendly/unfriendly deal. They would just assume the salary part of his contract. It's not going to be a big number based on his draft position and the fact it's a rookie deal. I would think that if nothing else you can pick him up and maybe play him as part of a rotation. If he signs elsewhere in the spring, you get the comp pick opportunity. It would totally be something that the Pats would do.
The Pats would do it so its a good idea? The Pats that just struggled to beat the winless Jets. Get out of here with your Pats worshiping advice.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Well, he loves his mama.................violently.

EDIT: It's been pointed out to me that that's a picture of his grandmother....Now it seems even stranger to slam his fingertip on her like she's the challenger in his heavyweight bout.
C'mon, that was a golden moment, brought a tear to My eye.
I'd do the same in His situation (though finding a picture of Nanna where She wasn't holding an enormous glass of GIN and orange might be tricky).

Xavier187

Reaction score
There is chatter about him comming to the Cowboys.
Don't know how true it is but they say it is possible