Twitter: Interesting Broaddus Tweet

Zordon

Reaction score
It won’t be Harbaugh…if he was coming to the nfl he’d ask for and get the Miami JOB…sorry Dallas Miami > Dallas…no comparison. And why would Jim wanna work for Jones…lol.
In what world is the Miami job better than the Dallas job. Harbaugh would come here knowing that if he won one Super Bowl he would be immortalized for life.

Verdict

Reaction score
TZW3URZY4NGCDMSDAAUI45X3IY.jpg
No.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It wouldn’t be Harbaugh.

If it’s not Bill Belichick or Sean Payton then what’s the point.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
I just as a whole dont ever see this team being a Super Bowl caliber team. Weve had great coaches and yet same results. This is beyond coaching. Its a culture.
Which great coaches? Parcells who was at the end of his line when he got here. Phillips was a great DC but not a coach. JG should never have gotten so many years. And MM was the wrong choice.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
In what world is the Miami job better than the Dallas job. Harbaugh would come here knowing that if he won one Super Bowl he would be immortalized for life.

Jim Harbaugh hasn't won anything. It took him a half dozen years, and 30+ seniors playing a 6th season, to finally beat Ohio State.

He's looking to leave because he knows he'll never have a better season at Michigan. But yeah, he's going to fix the Jerry problem. :muttley:

Zordon

Reaction score
I'm almost hoping Jerry hires this clown.

I've hated him since 1986, and he would be enough reason for me to give up on Jerry's circus. (insert word that would get me banned) Jim Harbaugh.

If y'all want to root for that loser, knock yourselves out. I'll never do it.
Where are your college allegiances? :laugh:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I honestly think I could get more out of this team than McCarthy......@ least I'd know when to go for 2 or not. :popcorn:

And I'd make players accountable.....

This team sure would look different under me....