Twitter: Interesting Broaddus Tweet

lqmac1

Reaction score
clxag2rviyfqqkoy1i1k.jpg

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
It is Sean Payton or bust for Jerry. The Jones family always want to keep it within their network - they settled for an outsider like McCarthy because he was the only available option in 2020. But they would gladly replace him for Payton if they could get him and I think Jerry will be desperate enough. Prepare for draft picks to be given up.

Harbaugh wouldn't want to come here, he is too much of an alpha and would eventually clash with the Jones structure. He's got better options for himself with Vegas and Chicago too.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Big news - Jerry sells the team to a non family member. THAT is the only news I want to hear!

Never in our lifetime or our kids or grandkids.
Maybe great grand kids, if football is even still around.

mugsybows

Reaction score
Which great coaches? Parcells who was at the end of his line when he got here. Phillips was a great DC but not a coach. JG should never have gotten so many years. And MM was the wrong choice.
What parcells did with this team was great and yet same result, phillips we had a great team same result. Garrett always sucked but yet same result. MM wasnt my choice but same result. Im interested to know what coach do you think is out there that can make this team capable of even reaching a nfc championship or even feel like a true winner. This team no matter who is the coach at its best has always been the same since the glory days. I was young in the 90s but I remember those teams and never had any doubt they were going to win games, they were dominant and just had a different attitude. Since then even when we have had great seasons im expecting them to blow it. This team no matter who is coaching just finds a way to blow it. You could give us belicheck and I still believe we would underachieve.

HungryLion

Reaction score
lewd conduct with females. People tout the fan as everything but why has Fisher been exiled? He leaked CB info and as flagship station, Fan had to get rid of him and replace him with Bobby Belt.

This doesn’t make much sense considering

1. He left DC.com and went straight to the Fan. There wasn’t a gap.

2. After joining the Fan he was still on the DC.com draft show podcast last year. Hard to believe that would be the case if he was being let go for sexual harassment type issues.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I just as a whole dont ever see this team being a Super Bowl caliber team. Weve had great coaches and yet same results. This is beyond coaching. Its a culture.

Yet teams with worse cultures than us have managed to get lucky and reach a conference championship or Superbowl before. Dallas' culture is not good, but at the same time there are many organizations in that same boat that have gotten further than us in the last 25 years.

mugsybows

Reaction score
Yet teams with worse cultures than us have managed to get lucky and reach a conference championship or Superbowl before. Dallas' culture is not good, but at the same time there are many organizations in that same boat that have gotten further than us in the last 25 years.
I agree, I don’t know what dallas’ prob is. Just really feels cursed.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I agree, I don’t know what dallas’ prob is. Just really feels cursed.

I think it is 2 things.

#1) Sheer luck. We have been in the playoffs enough times with a high enough seed the last two decades to get lucky and win a few games and end up in then NFCCG or Superbowl. For whatever reason we just have been on the receiving end of some serious heart breakers (The Romo PAT fumble, The Dez catch, the incredible Rodgers throw in 2016, etc.). Luck is a huge part of winning a championship and for some reason it just hasn't worked out in our favor.

#2) Toxic top management. Jerry Jones is an expert at constantly sabotaging this team. Keeping Jason Garret for a decade was heinous and running Jimmy Johnson out of town was brain dead. Not to mention the disgusting contracts that we have handed out over the years just to see them blow up in spectacular fashion. Jerry is the single constant in all of this and as long as he keeps himself involved in football operations the hex will not be broken.

I honestly believe we will get lucky one of these days and go on a run in the playoffs and end up in an NFCCG or the Superbowl. It could be next year, 10 years from now, or even 20 years from now but it will happen. 5 years is an eternity in the NFL. I do not think we will have to wait forever.

I will stand by this team as long as I am around, but as a fan who has only seen 2 playoff wins in his lifetime my soul gets crushed a little bit every season I watch us waste.