Interesting comments about Chris Palmer from Texans Board

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Palmer was a scapegoat here. I think you'll do fine with him. IMO, his style involved more passing, and Capers was a run-oriented coach. when the offense was run the way palmer wanted, they performed better. Don't look to the way we've played this year as Palmer's style. That was Pendry, and we got 2-14 out of it.

If Palmer style is pass, then it seems to be a conflict with BP run first approach....?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy said:
If Palmer style is pass, then it seems to be a conflict with BP run first approach....?

probably not, or he wouldn't be in Dallas interviewing

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Alexander said:
That is because Capers is a "3-4 genius".

Didn't you know that?

Palmer is just some bum who couldn't win despite great GM support in Cleveland and was solely responsible for the Texans' inability to turn the corner. Bum. Total bum. And maybe even an idiot too.

his 3-4 worked great didn't it..LOL :lmao2::lmao:

JIGGYFLY

Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
Parcells to Palmer: " Hey Chris, ya want to make some easy money? Sure Bill, what do I have to do? Well Chris, there will be no talking to the media, hang around practice and wear a headset on gameday so Jerry will think you're doing something. Sounds swell Bill, see you in Dallas."
:lmao2: :bow:

heavyg

Reaction score
CIWhitefish said:
Nice post. It really points to the fact that OC and HC have to be in sinc. You can have a great OC but unless the HC lets him do his thing it doesn't work as well. I wouldn't mind Palmer simply because I believe Bill will let him do more from the start than somebody who he is not familiar with. I hope something is done today or tomorrow.

Yes but will BP let him "DO HIS THING"

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
When a team finishes 2-14. Fans are going to have alot of mixed reactions reguarding there coaches. More negatives than positives.