Interesting QB cap fact I heard this morning

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
How? we got rid of the OC who took a "QB that sucks" to a top 3 offense... what now?..lol
Dak doesn’t suck. That’s just silly.

We just can’t pay him like a QB that Carrie’s a team and expect to win a championship.

The same people who wanted him paid are the same people complaining about the pieces around him. It’s a joke.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Going 12-4 and making the playoffs two years in a row isnt mediocrity.

8-8 or 9-8 seasons are mediocrity.

So case and point, you were dead wrong about that.

Now paying Zeke, no argument from me.

And your plan to dump Dak, go with any old rookie QB with Jerry as GM would be the only sure fire way to lead us into either the bottom of the league or certain mediocrity.

Jerry and his inability to build a contender around the QB, and without a top 10 QB, that would signal disaster.

Even Jerry thinks we’re in the middle and he likes being in the middle. But yay we won 12 games.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I will start to support Dak and his insane contract when he stops throwing up all over himself with the season on the line.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
If something different happened it would be an outlier.

Doing the things that you wanted to do like paying Dak & Zeke is a recipe for mediocrity.

I told you…

I guess you missed the point. Just because something happened yesterday in this league does not mean it will happen tomorrow.

An example is, since you will argue anything Dak, that Dak could not beat over .500 teams.

But he did.

This Super Bowl is an example. Everyone thought the Eagles were so solid they would win the whole thing. But what they did for the entire regular season and a couple of play-off games didn't happen yesterday.

But one thing is for sure won't change. Your hatred of Dak and Zeke.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I guess you missed the point. Just because something happened yesterday in this league does not mean it will happen tomorrow.

An example is, since you will argue anything Dak, that Dak could not beat over .500 teams.

But he did.

This Super Bowl is an example. Everyone thought the Eagles were so solid they would win the whole thing. But what they did for the entire regular season and a couple of play-off games didn't happen yesterday.

But one thing is for sure won't change. Your hatred of Dak and Zeke.

I don’t remember saying Dak can’t beat teams over .500.

What I’ve said is we can’t win championships because we can’t build the roster required while also paying Dak Prescott like he’s an elite player when he’s clearly.

Everything that is happening is exactly like I said it would be. Jerry loves to relevancy though and that’s what the Dak and Zeke deals bought him.