Interesting QB Comparison for this week: Dak v. Wince

Eddie

Reaction score
That's nice. We still have our business to take care of. We'll see Wentz again at the end of the school year. :)

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Somebody let me know when it's ok to think Dak is a better QB than Wentz without being accused of rooting for laundry. I no longer know where the line is.

Also, I missed the last 2/3rds of the game, so I would be interested to know how many of his three picks were the result of his receivers dropping the ball. Was it all three of them? Or just the two? And, have we started blaming his play calling yet, or is it still just the WR drops thing?

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Wentz has accuracy issues. Had nothing to do with other players. Wentz throws too low, too high, to the left, to the right. Maybe if he could throw the ball like a QB his players could catch it. He misses wide open guys

Anybody that makes excuses for Wentz or still believes at this point he is better then Wentz knows nothing about football and is foolish. Ray Charles can even see that Wentz can't hold Dak's jock strap

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Wentz has seriously regressed since the first 4 weeks. That is a bad sign for him. It's still an open question whether he ends up being a good player or a bust.

Carson Wentz

1st 4 games: 7 TD's, 1 INT
Last 8 games: 5 TD's, 10 INT's

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Somebody let me know when it's ok to think Dak is a better QB than Wentz without being accused of rooting for laundry. I no longer know where the line is.

Also, I missed the last 2/3rds of the game, so I would be interested to know how many of his three picks were the result of his receivers dropping the ball. Was it all three of them? Or just the two? And, have we started blaming his play calling yet, or is it still just the WR drops thing?
No he threw interceptions right to Cincy defenders. Wentz is terrible and a huge reason why eagles are losing

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wentz has seriously regressed since the first 4 weeks. That is a bad sign for him. It's still an open question whether he ends up being a good player or a bust.

Carson Wentz

1st 4 games: 7 TD's, 1 INT
Last 8 games: 5 TD's, 10 INT's

That 1:1 TD to INT ratio must be because of his weapons. They've collectively gotten a lot worse after week 5 somehow.