Interesting QB Comparison for this week: Dak v. Wince

Broges74

JerryJonesMustGo
Reaction score
Wentz has seriously regressed since the first 4 weeks. That is a bad sign for him. It's still an open question whether he ends up being a good player or a bust.

Carson Wentz

1st 4 games: 7 TD's, 1 INT
Last 8 games: 5 TD's, 10 INT's
They got enough tape on him to make him do the things he doesn't do well. Normal Rookie . .

JJHLH1

Reaction score
They got enough tape on him to make him do the things he doesn't do well. Normal Rookie . .

People are pointing out that Wentz has a long slow release. That may be a big part of his problem, along with his poor accuracy and poor decision making. Time will tell since he's only a rookie.

Proximo

Reaction score
Boy Wentz was atrocious today. Another stinker. He's looked bad for weeks now.

Threw the ball 60 times today. Barely completed half. Barely broke 300 yards. 3. Picks. LOL.

Love seeing this guy continue to struggle.

Gabe

Reaction score
Wetz has a good skill set though. Wins and losses don't matter... As long as he has a good skill set, we should all be upset and sad that he isn't in Dallas.

thisiscowboyscountry

Reaction score
Wentz has seriously regressed since the first 4 weeks. That is a bad sign for him. It's still an open question whether he ends up being a good player or a bust.

Carson Wentz

1st 4 games: 7 TD's, 1 INT
Last 8 games: 5 TD's, 10 INT's

Wentz has definitely shown flashes, which makes me think he wont be a bust. Ironically I see a lot of similar attributes between Palmer and Wentz and could see Wentz having a similar career. Good starting QB, but not quite elite. Now Goff on the other hand hasnt shown anything to make you think he wont be a bust...

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Wentz has accuracy issues. Had nothing to do with other players. Wentz throws too low, too high, to the left, to the right. Maybe if he could throw the ball like a QB his players could catch it. He misses wide open guys

Anybody that makes excuses for Wentz or still believes at this point he is better then Wentz knows nothing about football and is foolish. Ray Charles can even see that Wentz can't hold Dak's jock strap
And when I hear our own dumb fans talk about Dak's balls being high, a tad behind, a tad in front, yet they're all catchable, that's when they go on ignore. You can't help these people.

Scotman

Reaction score
Somebody let me know when it's ok to think Dak is a better QB than Wentz without being accused of rooting for laundry. I no longer know where the line is.

Also, I missed the last 2/3rds of the game, so I would be interested to know how many of his three picks were the result of his receivers dropping the ball. Was it all three of them? Or just the two? And, have we started blaming his play calling yet, or is it still just the WR drops thing?
You have to wait until they both retire. At that point, we will point to our 6, 7 or 8 trophies in the SB case and look at the ever-empty Philly one...then...then you can say he was better. They will still argue with you, but you'll know.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Seeing the mighty struggles of the #2 pick Wentz this season (or Eli's game against the Steelers today) makes me appreciate what we have with Dak even more. Watching Dak has been observing history, which is something to be thankful for.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I just put someone on ignore, I love that thing man.
I'm starting to really love it as well.

Haha do what you have to do. Not sure why cowboy fans get salty about a rivals QB. It's like some cheer more for Wentz then they do our own team

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Somebody let me know when it's ok to think Dak is a better QB than Wentz without being accused of rooting for laundry. I no longer know where the line is.

Also, I missed the last 2/3rds of the game, so I would be interested to know how many of his three picks were the result of his receivers dropping the ball. Was it all three of them? Or just the two? And, have we started blaming his play calling yet, or is it still just the WR drops thing?

And we have some here who believe Dak is the best QB in the league. And someone said he was the best, or has the most talent, of any QB, ever. Or something along those lines.

So.... yeah, there is plenty of stupidity to read.