Interesting QB Comparison for this week: Dak v. Wince

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'm starting to really love it as well.

Haha do what you have to do. Not sure why cowboy fans get salty about a rivals QB. It's like some cheer more for Wentz then they do our own team
You're right, but I don't have time for them. They can complain to idiots who listen. This season is going to good for me to get upset anymore about things our OWN fans are saying. If they aren't on board, they go on ignore. Simple as that.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
You're right, but I don't have time for them. They can complain to idiots who listen. This season is going to good for me to get upset anymore about things our OWN fans are saying. If they aren't on board, they go on ignore. Simple as that.
That makes total sense. I'm having a great time watching this team play and think anything is possible. Could be a special season.....which it maybe already is by securing the future of the franchise....im taking a game at a time

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
He won't and he can't. Even he knows it's foolish that's why he disappears When Wentz starts messing up or Dak is playing lights out. I'm gonna start calling him ghost
I used to like his shtick, but this isn't a comedy house. He's a childish individual that's designed for the off season when nothing's going on. He needs to lose the shtick during regular season. Anyways, doesn't matter cause I won't see any of it.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I used to like his shtick, but this isn't a comedy house. He's a childish individual that's designed for the off season when nothing's going on. He needs to lose the shtick during regular season. Anyways, doesn't matter cause I won't see any of it.
Haha that's awesome

Wood

Reaction score
Wince threw more interceptions today than Dak has all year... just sayin'...

listening to philly sport radio they are already concerned Doug Peterson regime is ruining Wentz who has regressed for 6 consecutive weeks. It now appears Wentz mechanics are getting screwed up and he is not showing accuracy on long throws. On top of all this is Dallas cowboys who are rolling and as one eagle caller eloquently said "please take me out to shed and put me out of my misery".

Bigdog

Reaction score
No he threw interceptions right to Cincy defenders. Wentz is terrible and a huge reason why eagles are losing
I think that there are people in the media and on this board that disagree with you.

bodi

Reaction score
lets talk in three years

with out O line and WR's

I still take Wentz over Dak anyday

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I think that there are people in the media and on this board that disagree with you.
There is people in the media and on this board that agree with me. They are real football thinkers and not just trying to justify a number 2 overall thar has potential but hasn't put it together.

If you honestly think Wentz has played well this season your either fooling yourself or don't watch him play