Interesting Shedeur Sanders quote

RS12

Reaction score

It is good to be self confident but based on what I have seen so far, I don't believe he is near the athlete Vick or his father was. As far as the Brady part, his team was trash last year, but he has a ways to go on that one.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Shaddeur is solid. He has a live arm and he's mobile. I'm not sure he's Michael Vick-mobile.

He's polarizing because of his dad and the NIL hype so about 50% of the football world (fans, GM's scouts, coaches, media) will hate him.

Beck is good. He's very "safe."

Watch out for Riley Leonard, formerly of Duke and now, much to my chagrin, he's at Notre Dame. He doesn't have the elite arm strength you want in an NFL QB, but he consistently finds way to make plays, and now that he has better weapons, he could put up a ton of TDs.

JBS

Reaction score
Shaddeur is solid. He has a live arm and he's mobile. I'm not sure he's Michael Vick-mobile.

He's polarizing because of his dad and the NIL hype so about 50% of the football world (fans, GM's scouts, coaches, media) will hate him.

Beck is good. He's very "safe."

Watch out for Riley Leonard, formerly of Duke and now, much to my chagrin, he's at Notre Dame. He doesn't have the elite arm strength you want in an NFL QB, but he consistently finds way to make plays, and now that he has better weapons, he could put up a ton of TDs.
Who is a guy w big arm talent?

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Who is a guy w big arm talent?
Former Trojan and current Ole Miss QB Jaxson Dart can fling it. The A&M and Penn State QBs seem to have strong arms but I need to watch more.

I really like Ohio State's Will Howard (formerly Kansas State) and DJ Uiagaleilei (formerly everywhere) as far as arm strength. DJ has elite arm strength.

JBS

Reaction score
Former Trojan and current Ole Miss QB Jaxson Dart can fling it. The A&M and Penn State QBs seem to have strong arms but I need to watch more.

I really like Ohio State's Will Howard (formerly Kansas State) and DJ Uiagaleilei (formerly everywhere) as far as arm strength. DJ has elite arm strength.
Need more than just a strong arm. Gotta be accurate. Have touch. Throw from different angles etc.

DJ ain’t it. Don’t know about the other guys

JBS

Reaction score

What is the knock on this Dart kid? I liiiiiike this kid

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I won't believe any media until he's been broken down and evaluated by NFL scouts, GM and/or coaches. Until then, Deion will pump/leak/hype any info to get him the No.1 overall pick conversation. His teammate on the other hand, Travis Hunter is the real deal.

Shedeur Sanders reportedly believes he’s a “mixture” of Tom Brady and Michael Vick.

John813

Reaction score

I was wondering what happened to Dart once Williams went to USC.
Thank you. Ole Miss is just one team I just don't follow.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Lol. Moving ahead on draft boards when no games have been played, no workouts observed. Y'all will believe anything.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Shadeur Sanders has a long way to go. He’s a good college QB with a good not great arm, average mobility and a great hype machine.

He’s had some good moments but he’s also only played one year against Power 5 competition. He threw way too many picks last year and needs to show he can lead a team to more success than the 4 wins they had last year. I see Sanders at this point as an NFL backup unless he really improves this year.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I would not mind giving him a shot because Shadeur Sanders is an unknown.

I know what we have right now ........ and we need to try something else before we waste more great careers.

Proof

Reaction score
Lol. Moving ahead on draft boards when no games have been played, no workouts observed. Y'all will believe anything.
who's y'all, and where in this thread are they expressing belief? the thread is about shadeur and his quote. there's one guy that i can see that commented on positioning and said he's not buying it until scouts start breaking down the prospects.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Need more than just a strong arm. Gotta be accurate. Have touch. Throw from different angles etc.

DJ ain’t it. Don’t know about the other guys
Ugaliegi is dumpster juice. I've never seen him look effective.

Sydla

Reaction score

Something about Allar doesn't sit well with me. Not a character thing but I just don't see superstar like some think. This will be an interesting year for him..............

Sydla

Reaction score

Yikes if true.

Sanders is gonna fizzle out fast if he doesn't change how he does business. There are some certain things he does that I like and think are great for college kids but he's clearly a guy that will play favorites, especially with his kids. I believe he also got into a twitter spat with a former player or something as well. He's got to reel it in emotionally.

And if he really did threaten to dismiss kids for not going to his son's concert, whew boy.........

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Something about Allar doesn't sit well with me. Not a character thing but I just don't see superstar like some think. This will be an interesting year for him..............
I'm not sold on him either.

A lot are, so I'm prepared to be wrong.

Plankton

Reaction score
Allar processes REALLY slow, and is not the most accurate thrower of the ball. Not a fan at all.

JayFord

Reaction score
I wouldnt say Shedeur is Mike Vice/Tom Brady

Tom yes, Vick...nah i don't see him as having that athletic speed like vick although he can move

i'd say more Tom Brady/Alex Smith or John Elway

the kid can ball