Interesting Shedeur Sanders quote

gtb1943

Reaction score
Bo Nix reminds me of Drew Henson. Great arm. Looked the part. His mechanics though…nothing easy or fluid. That type never makes it in the NFL.
Jethro pushed BP to play Henson when he really was not ready. Vinny the old was better.

sbark

Reaction score
We get to see him Thurs nite, ESPN vrs Fcs 2nd ranked Ndsu
Alma mater to Luepke & Lance.

Offsides

Reaction score
I don't know on Nix arm but he is certainly athletic and can make plays on the move. I expect his arm is good enough but nobody knows until seen in regular season. Payton claims they gave him the playbook the day before they worked him out and interviewed him. He regurgitated every play and answered all the questions correctly about the playbook. I realize that he was drafted in round 1 and purdy was last pick of draft but if purdy can make it then Nix can too. It will be interesting what Purdy does when the Niners Jaguar of a team becomes a Ford.

There is an entire season of College FB for Sanders to build his resume. I like him so far but not sure Colorado will be any good. So not really sure what kind of resume improvement he can make.

Ewers progression last year was huge. He was like an entirely different player from 2 years ago. Monster arm and hometown kid. Gonna be fun to see if continues to grow as a QB. Right now I'd equate him to Mac Jones. I believe jones got a bad rap being the QB on a Pats team that no longer had the talent and an intolerant coach. They needed to be overhauled.

If the Cowboys move on from Dak, we could see FA's like Darnold and Jones under consideration. Darnold has the keys to a really good offense so he has one last opportunity to prove he has exorcised the ghosts in his head that create his bad decisions. He certainly has the physical ability.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Former Trojan and current Ole Miss QB Jaxson Dart can fling it. The A&M and Penn State QBs seem to have strong arms but I need to watch more.

I really like Ohio State's Will Howard (formerly Kansas State) and DJ Uiagaleilei (formerly everywhere) as far as arm strength. DJ has elite arm strength.
But is DJ able to process the coverage quickly enough …… that’s my concern with him.