Interesting take on the Dak situation

kskboys

Reaction score
She has a lot of good points, BUT Dak has played, so bad in his last 2 playoff games, and the playoffs in general, many Cowboys fans want to move on from him. Cowboys fans are also sick of his lame comments after the playoff losses. Also, against the best teams we played in the regular season, the Whiners and Buffalo, Dak played bad!

I will say though, in these big games Dak IS NOT getting much help from the coaching staff or his teammates.

As bad as Dak was vs GB, the defense was WAY worse. Dak never quit. He kept playing. Micah and his D quit!! I am so glad Quinn is gone!!!!
The D never quit, they were run over and outmanned. They were still playing hard to the end, they just weren't good enough.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
The D never quit, they were run over and outmanned. They were still playing hard to the end, they just weren't good enough.
All true. And the offense flat out sucked until GB pulled their starters and went into prevent for pretty much the entire 2nd half. Typical Dak - only has the ability to look great against crap teams.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
All true. And the offense flat out sucked until GB pulled their starters and went into prevent for pretty much the entire 2nd half. Typical Dak - only has the ability to look great against crap teams.
I hope the NFL makes good teams play their scrubs against us in the playoffs. The choker might win one more. lmao

NotForLong

Reaction score
So you’ve ignored CeeDee Lamb and DerMarvion Overshown opinions and AGREE with Momma Lamb

I don’t know what you are BUT we ALL know the player whose Momma was loudest on the sideline.…… :lmao2: :lmao2:
Cd's Mom's opinion is not predicated on playing in that locker room nor kiss in Jerry's arise for a new contract

Ask Cooper, Des and Coke what happens when a player speaks put against "The Locker Room Leader"

Chasing6

Reaction score
I agree. It’s insanity what we do. If the cowboys do extend him it should lower his cap value so hopefully we do go “ all in” next offseason. 24 is a lost cause… wildcard and early exit.
Jones' are a lost cause when it comes to building a SB team. Cowboy fans need to lower their explore or they will be miserable moving forward.

Qcard

Reaction score
Cd's Mom's opinion is not predicated on playing in that locker room nor kiss in Jerry's arise for a new contract

Ask Cooper, Des and Coke what happens when a player speaks put against "The Locker Room Leader"
Is that a symptom of the Jones leadership style??

Ask Terrell Owens the same question??

Dak Haters lack logical consistency :laugh: :laugh:

Dak Haters are comfortable with THEIR QBs excuses :lmao:

Flamma

Reaction score
Every time he played a team that wasn't a bottom feeder?
This is the thing. It's not just playoffs. We lost to every good team we played last year. Any big challenge, and the Cowboys fold. We even lost to the AFC team that can't beat good teams. When was the last time we beat a good team at their place?

It's not all Dak, but he's part of it. What is the point of paying all of that money to rack up wins against garbage? Just to say, look how many wins we got. This upcoming season will be a huge test.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Not at any cost. Jerry is playing hardball, and he needs to get Dak to give the team some help or else.
I wouldn’t hold my breath! Dak is looking for one last big payday. Either from some other team or from us. I think Jerry will eventually cave in and it will be us. So we will have a more expensive Dak with a less expensive team around him. What could possibly go wrong?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I wouldn’t hold my breath! Dak is looking for one last big payday. Either from some other team or from us. I this Jerry will cave in and it will be us. So we will have a more expensive Dak with a less expensive team around him. What could possibly go wrong?
I like Dak, but this greediness is killing this team.

jgboys1

Reaction score
I like Dak, but this greediness is killing this team.
He will be working Jerry for every cent he can milk out from Jerry. A couple of shots of Johnny Walker Blue and Jerry will be making Dak the highest paid player in the history of the NFL! We will have 2 players on offense this season, because that’s all we can afford. Dak and our long snapper! That’s all we need! Championship.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Is that a symptom of the Jones leadership style??

Ask Terrell Owens the same question??

Dak Haters lack logical consistency :laugh: :laugh:

Dak Haters are comfortable with THEIR QBs excuses :lmao:
Dak will be a top QB in Dallas or somewhere else. GM Jethro can suck on his conditional 3rd pick.