Interesting take on the Dak situation

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
If the most important position on the team is throwing picks and picks sixes then he is the problem.
You should go study Kurt Warner and Cole Beasley's breakdowns explaining those interceptions were not on Dak. You might learn something instead of spewing the same lazy false accusations most others do.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
LOL.... 7 picks in 5 playoff games. Dak chokes in the playoffs. He looked terrible against the Packers.
You choke badly with your lack of cognitive ability to study film and understand what you're talking about.

As we Hispanics say: Gaucho/Bad

That's beyond regular bad. There's no hope for you.

Steve007

Reaction score
You choke badly with your lack of cognitive ability to study film and understand what you're talking about.

As we Hispanics say: Gaucho/Bad

That's beyond regular bad. There's no hope for you.
LOL.....I didn't know you were a film expert. I'm just telling you facts. 7 picks in 5 playoff games. As we the Americans say wake up and smell the coffee.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think its time to walk away and rebuild. Jerry cornered himself. but what if Cowboys extend?
Why wouldn't Dak go somewhere else to win the super bowl?

Does he think getting dollars HERE is his best option?

HE already has money. He and his agent need to find a team that needs a QB to win.

Unless they think he can't. Then I guess you do just blackmail Cowboys team.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL.....I didn't know you were a film expert. I'm just telling you facts. 7 picks in 5 playoff games. As we the Americans say wake up and smell the coffee.
AC is an engineer, an astronaut, a record producer, ...I mean he's a real life Buckaroo Banzai. How dare you question him.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Give your thoughts

She’s saying a lot of what I’ve been saying. It’s a team issue that’s been going on long before Dak arrived. By the way I haven’t seen Lindsay Rhodes in a few years since she left NFL Network. She’s really lost her looks or maybe she should fix herself up before getting on camera.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Americans? My 1/16th native Apache bloodline is from here. Where is yours from "American"?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
There’s Bills fans that are fed up with Josh Allen because he’s 5-5 in the playoffs and hasn’t gotten Buffalo to a SB. I’m sure Ravens fans are wondering if Jackson has what it takes to win in the playoffs. If you don’t have the right team you’re not winning a SB no matter the QB.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
There’s Bills fans that are fed up with Josh Allen because he’s 5-5 in the playoffs and hasn’t gotten Buffalo to a SB. I’m sure Ravens fans are wondering if Jackson has what it takes to win in the playoffs. If you don’t have the right team you’re not winning a SB no matter the QB.
:hammer:Exactly. Of the 32 starting QB's in the NFL, 18 will fail to make the playoffs. Of the 14 that do, 13 are guaranteed to lose their last game. It takes the right team and the right coaching just as much as it takes the right QB to win it all.

If only it were so simple as to just keep changing quarterbacks.

Qcard

Reaction score
Where it the Dak hate in saying the comments from a guy who has never taken the field in an actual NFL game aren't nearly as meaningful as the words & actions of those who have?
Because Dak Haters fail to recognize the concept of Off field leadership inspiring off field and on field performance

Remember Jake Ferguson and CeeDee Lambs photo OP 2023 off-season that was staged :huh: :lmao: :lmao:

Dak Haters are pennyless:laugh:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Why wouldn't Dak go somewhere else to win the super bowl?

Does he think getting dollars HERE is his best option?

HE already has money. He and his agent need to find a team that needs a QB to win.

Unless they think he can't. Then I guess you do just blackmail Cowboys team.
not sure. Jerry works in misterios ways. if I were Dak, I would walk away. anyone who left the cowboys say, the other teams are more focused on football than glitz

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
As bad as Dak was vs GB, the defense was WAY worse. Dak never quit. He kept playing. Micah and his D quit!! I am so glad Quinn is gone!!!!
Lol... Dak needed GB to put in their scrubs before he started playing better. Yeah, but he never quit. That's some funny stuff.