Twitter: Interesting Terrance Williams factoid

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It’s a QB and passing scheme problem.

Which is why as long as Dak is the QB and Jason is the coach we should not waste our cap space on WR.

Defense, OL, and TE is where we get actual contribution and that is where we need to spend.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Any guess how many teams have less dropped passes than the cowboys, or how many drops twill actually has
I don't know the exact numbers but seem a couple weeks ago Dallas is close to the top with most drop passes.

Williams drops get no bigger that the one against GB that bounced off his pads and defender went for 6

starcity214

Reaction score
People saying Dak the problem when he hits Williams between the numbers. Haha guess Dak has to catch the ball for them too

Bro, Drops happen..

Do you watch other NFL games?

Sure, Twill has dropped some passes, but I'm sure if he caught all those his stats would still be mediocre.

Our WR drops are on par with other teams. The thing is, Dak rarely makes good throws and when he does and it gets dropped, it just gets magnified because one of Dak's "good" throws was wasted.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Bro, Drops happen..

Do you watch other NFL games?

Sure, Twill has dropped some passes, but I'm sure if he caught all those his stats would still be mediocre.

Our WR drops are on par with other teams. The thing is, Dak rarely makes good throws and when he does and it gets dropped, it just gets magnified because one of Dak's "good" throws was wasted.
That's completely false

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Julio Jones and Jimmy Graham lead the league in drops..

Their QB's are 9th and 10th in the league for most passing yards this season.

You guys like to blame everybody else but Dak...

Twill is what he is.... an ok, complimentary receiver.
Do we have a Julio in this team. He has multiple 250 yard games. Do we have that in this team.

You should stop. That was a terrible statement cause Dez or any of our receivers aren't Julio

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Prove it.
Dak rarely makes good throws...... Look you're a Dak hater and exaggerate. Nothing will change your mind, cause if you watched the games with an open mind I wouldn't have to explain it.

Romo the Savior and his 0 Superbowls and losing record in the playoffs. So much for saving huh