Maverick84

Reaction score
d6e3c2cf38c00b8a4359d6100a4517583dd29b52.gif
:lmao2:

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Bro, Drops happen..

Do you watch other NFL games?

Sure, Twill has dropped some passes, but I'm sure if he caught all those his stats would still be mediocre.

Our WR drops are on par with other teams. The thing is, Dak rarely makes good throws and when he does and it gets dropped, it just gets magnified because one of Dak's "good" throws was wasted.
Dez drops way more passes than the average NFL receiver.But biggest problem with this team Garrett!

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
You've ripped into basically all other players that have been on the team for awhile but never Dez. It's not a coincidence.

I just criticized Dez yet you maintain this same BS narrative. Like I said, your making things up to try and push a narrative while ignoring all contrary evidence is cliche at this point.

BTW, when I do my writeups I try and write the pros and cons of all players. Very rarely is it only one way and if it is then I point it out as it being difficult to find good/bad in a specific game. Compare and contrast with your crusades against Dez and Free or your campaign for Parnell. You go completely biased either for or against. You have a reputation for it.

DuceizBak

Reaction score
You know our receiving core needs help when other teams with millions of dollars in coaching decide it's best to double team a 5'8 guy over two 6'2 guys that are faster than him.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Interesting Terrance Williams factoid

Terrance Williams may be alot better than you think, maybe he's just being underutilized

Man. On that drive you see a lot of what we haven't seen in two years. Arm strength. Quick release. Throwing guys open. First throw to Terrance if he runs through that route that's a big play opportunity. PI to Dez he threw that ball long before Dez came out of his break. The TD throw with the perfect pump (when have we seen that from Dak?) and perfect endzone fade (when have we seen that from Dak?)

This makes me sad.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Do we have a Julio in this team. He has multiple 250 yard games. Do we have that in this team.

You should stop. That was a terrible statement cause Dez or any of our receivers aren't Julio
How many 250 yard receiving games does Julio have if Dak is his QB?

birdwells1

Reaction score
And if Alshon Jeffrey had signed in Dallas rather than the Philly the seasons Wentz and Dak had would be reversed.

Alshon is not having a great season 56 for 781 and 9 tds. Those stats are Dez like.

zeke21

Reaction score
Ugh. I miss that. No hesitation. Quick release. Super accurate.
Watching that honestly just makes me depressed. Like a knife through butter.. perfect spirals.. leading the receivers open.. taking shots.. OMG it was poetry and that was his first drive back in 12 months.

*** was our front office thinking.. we really truly could have had a ring last year if they put 9 back in. Dak will never, ever be that guy. Ever.

Cmac

Reaction score
Dak and the receivers coach are 80% of the problem.
I with this take. The problem is bigger than blaming a WR. Not sure why it isn't seen by more. Cleveland Browns WRs get down field and open, but with a Rookie QB......we shouldn't have that problem.

Even Switzer didn't get in the routes much nor Lucky Whitehead when he was here. I'm staying with the lousy coaching and schemes that impact these guys.

Mind_Liberator

Andrei Kostitsyn
Reaction score
Watching that honestly just makes me depressed. Like a knife through butter.. perfect spirals.. leading the receivers open.. taking shots.. OMG it was poetry and that was his first drive back in 12 months.

*** was our front office thinking.. we really truly could have had a ring last year if they put 9 back in. Dak will never, ever be that guy. Ever.
BRING HIM BACK NEXT YEAR!!!!!