Twitter: Interesting Terrance Williams factoid

Gator88

Reaction score
Dak rarely makes good throws...... Look you're a Dak hater and exaggerate. Nothing will change your mind, cause if you watched the games with an open mind I wouldn't have to explain it.

Romo the Savior and his 0 Superbowls and losing record in the playoffs. So much for saving huh

He was able to save everybody else's job, except his own.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
He was able to save everybody else's job, except his own.
Yep he saved Parcell, Wade, Ryan, Ware..... List goes on if all the people Romo saved. Hell he saved us fans too but winning a...... Wait nope he didn't either

Gator88

Reaction score
Yep he saved Parcell, Wade, Ryan, Ware..... List goes on if all the people Romo saved. Hell he saved us fans too but winning a...... Wait nope he didn't either
He saved Garrett's, and pretty much every front office person that Jerry wanted to keep's jobs. He also did give the fans a competitive football team compared to the Cleveland Browns level they were without him.

Not to mention he made any offensive player with an even basic understanding of an offense look better than they were.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
He saved Garrett's, and pretty much every front office person that Jerry wanted to keep's jobs. He also did give the fans a competitive football team compared to the Cleveland Browns level they were without him.

Not to mention he made any offensive player with an even basic understanding of an offense look better than they were.
Romo didn't save anybody's job. Garrett was hand picked by Jones, had nothing to do with Romo. Just stop it. Romo wasn't the Savior and failed cowboys nation over and over again.

Gator88

Reaction score
Romo didn't save anybody's job. Garrett was hand picked by Jones, had nothing to do with Romo. Just stop it. Romo wasn't the Savior and failed cowboys nation over and over again.
There isn't one player that is a savior, no matter how good they are. But for you to say that Romo failed the Cowboys franchise over and over again while shilling for Dak constantly just shows that you don't even have a basic understanding of football.

I remember some football mind (I believe it was Belicheck) that said whenever he talked to a Cowboys fan, he would ask what they thought of Romo, and if they didn't think he was amazing, he would tune out their football opinion.

starcity214

Reaction score
Do we have a Julio in this team. He has multiple 250 yard games. Do we have that in this team.

You should stop. That was a terrible statement cause Dez or any of our receivers aren't Julio

Well, this thread is about Twill not having caught a touchdown all year and you said that his drops were the cause but as we have seen, his drops aren't that much of an issue
We have the 3rd least drops
Nearly half our team drops have come from dez(5)
Only the rams and saints have less

Boom!!

That's what I figured..

I mean, with Dak, we rarely throw the ball and when he does throw it, 9 times out of 10 it will be a check down to a running back.
Kinda hard to drop the ball when you rarely see it thrown your way.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
There isn't one player that is a savior, no matter how good they are. But for you to say that Romo failed the Cowboys franchise over and over again while shilling for Dak constantly just shows that you don't even have a basic understanding of football.

I remember some football mind (I believe it was Belicheck) that said whenever he talked to a Cowboys fan, he would ask what they thought of Romo, and if they didn't think he was amazing, he would tune out their football opinion.
I have never called anybody a savior and especially not Dak. I have defended Romo time and time again. I said those things to prove a point.

By the way I could care less what you, Belichek or anybody else thinks about what I know or don't know. I don't get paid by the NFL. Since you don't think I have basic football knowledge then don't reply. It's really simple. Don't waste your time on us dumb folks

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Well, this thread is about Twill not having caught a touchdown all year and you said that his drops were the cause but as we have seen, his drops aren't that much of an issue

Boom!!

That's what I figured..

I mean, with Dak, we rarely throw the ball and when he does throw it, 9 times out of 10 it will be a check down to a running back.
Kinda hard to drop the ball when you rarely see it thrown your way.
I never said Williams drops were the reason he didn't score any touchdowns. Perhaps you should learn to read better

Gator88

Reaction score
I have never called anybody a savior and especially not Dak. I have defended Romo time and time again. I said those things to prove a point.

By the way I could care less what you, Belichek or anybody else thinks about what I know or don't know. I don't get paid by the NFL. Since you don't think I have basic football knowledge then don't reply. It's really simple. Don't waste your time on us dumb folks
tenor.gif

Hardline

Reaction score
Terrence Williams is the best WR on this team.
I use all of your criticism on him to determine your football knowledge.

exciter

Reaction score
It’s a QB and passing scheme problem.

Which is why as long as Dak is the QB and Jason is the coach we should not waste our cap space on WR.

Defense, OL, and TE is where we get actual contribution and that is where we need to spend.
Yeah, when teams can consistently bracket your slot because they can cover the te with the Sam, you've got problems. They definitely need to invest in a swing tackle, don't care if it's free agent or top 4 pick. Bell and green can go be a tag team in www!

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Terrence Williams is the best WR on this team.
I use all of your criticism on him to determine your football knowledge.

Beasley draws double teams else he would be much more productive. That you think this is a huge indictment of the WR talent on the squad though.

TWill is mediocre out of his breaks as he lacks short area quickness. As such he struggles to get separation and takes time to build up speed. His hands are bottom quartile as he regularly short arms and body catches leading to tips and drops as passes clang off his hands.

Dez's head is in the wrong place primarily because Dak cannot complete what he does best ie passes downfield outside the hash. Dak struggles to leverage throws in general but he really is inept at throws downfield. That leaves Dez with ins, comebacks, and smokes. which a buzzing LB/S takes away.

Dez probably should be released so he can go someplace like Detroit where there is a QB who can make those throws.

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
Interesting Terrance Williams factoid

Terrance Williams may be alot better than you think, maybe he's just being underutilized

I think our offense has been underutilized ever since Hey did the changes to adapt offense to Dak. They’ve underused Dez, Terrance and the others.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Beasley draws double teams else he would be much more productive. That you think this is a huge indictment of the WR talent on the squad though.

TWill is mediocre out of his breaks as he lacks short area quickness. As such he struggles to get separation and takes time to build up speed. His hands are bottom quartile as he regularly short arms and body catches leading to tips and drops as passes clang off his hands.

Dez's head is in the wrong place primarily because Dak cannot complete what he does best ie passes downfield outside the hash. Dak struggles to leverage throws in general but he really is inept at throws downfield. That leaves Dez with ins, comebacks, and smokes. which a buzzing LB/S takes away.

Dez probably should be released so he can go someplace like Detroit where there is a QB who can make those throws.
Beas is a good enough route runner to beat double teams. However, our bozo offensive coaching staff can’t figure out how to use the guy more efficiently now that teams have adjusted. It’s unacceptable!