Interesting Videos Thread

InTheZone

Reaction score
In my experience that's a short-term fix; they oxidize quickly. They look great right after you do it though.
what's a short term fix? They go over 3 methods and state which isn't ideal. You must use a sealant on them or it won't last and the video mentions that. If the car sits in the sun 24/7 I would wash/seal them every 3 months. Garage kept/daily driven I'd do it 2-3 times a year.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
what's a short term fix? They go over 3 methods and state which isn't ideal. You must use a sealant on them or it won't last and the video mentions that. If the car sits in the sun 24/7 I would wash/seal them every 3 months. Garage kept/daily driven I'd do it 2-3 times a year.
That's one of the reasons I miss the old style headlights. That, and the fact that you unscrew it from the front, take it out and put the new one in. I can't even fit my arm in to replace the bulb on these newer ones, plus if something happens to the lens, holy crap a new one is expensive.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Here is an oldie but a goodie. Always loved this video and revisited it this morning. Thought I'd share. The video editing is really good and I bet it took FOREVER to create this.

timb2

Reaction score
I wanna know where the hole came from and where it's going to. There are so many fish, I'm wondering if they dug a tunnel into a hatchery or something.
What I have seen in these videos they are right next to a lake . That is why its muddy. The fish probably take shelter from the sun and birds . They stay under this muddy wetland eating vegetation underneath.