Internet Forums

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I used to visit several, but ain't nobody got time for that anymore.

So for now, I keep my trolling talents right here at CBZ.

EDIT: I forgot, I do visit one other forum for ham radio, but don't post much. Just read.

Last edited:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was actually a moderator on another Cowboy forum at one time. It had a very small membership - really only about 20-25 people contributed regularly. But that site died about 6-7 years ago. Maybe more than that. I've been a member of other sites before, but on the rare occasion I tried to keep up with 2 sites I found it to be more effort than I wanted to put in. I would sometimes get mixed up on which discussions were happening on which site. So I'm mostly a one site at a time guy. When I came over to this site (after the Dallas Cowboy site shut down) I found that I had actually been a member for several years, but had posted less than 100 times.

Last edited:

lukin2006

Reaction score
I used to visit several, but ain't nobody got time for that anymore.

So for now, I keep my trolling talents right here at CBZ.

EDIT: I forgot, I do visit one other forum for ham radio, but don't post much. Just read.

Are you a ham radio operator?

lukin2006

Reaction score
These are the best forums I've ever been a member of. I've made some real connections through here. I hope this place lives on and once I'm settled in my new place I plan on being a financial contributor...

Do not discount a well moderated forum.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, Furaffinity is a bit of a mix. It's basically an art gallery, but it also has forum parts, so there's one that I sometimes go onto.
Furaffinity? That sounds downright naughty to me but what doesn't. I need a forum for dirty old men. Or a site for women that dig men like me, Curmudgeonaffinity.

Is their a Fleeceaffinity for ksk?

I could dig Funaffinity, a forum of like-minded nitwits to entertain each other. I think they call the brick ones "asylums". "Mr. CC, time for your meds". "Thank you, may I have another"?

cowboyec

Reaction score
2...3 if you count this'n here.

there is a conservative blog-site I read regularly and participate in but not any where near as much as here.

I do participate in a Elvis forum quite regularly...but Elvis Enterprises made some changes that alot of us didnt like and I noticed conversations are not as frequent as they used to be.

this'n here is beyond category...top-notch.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Furaffinity? That sounds downright naughty to me but what doesn't. I need a forum for dirty old men. Or a site for women that dig men like me, Curmudgeonaffinity.

Is their a Fleeceaffinity for ksk?

I could dig Funaffinity, a forum of like-minded nitwits to entertain each other. I think they call the brick ones "asylums". "Mr. CC, time for your meds". "Thank you, may I have another"?

I should've known lol.

kskboys

Reaction score
Nope. This is it!!!!!!!!!!!
As someone said, at one point I was a member of a couple different Cowboys forums, but I'd get mixed up and chose to settle on one. And this is the best by far!!!!!!!!!!!!