Internet Forums

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I bet that is fun and very useful hobby...

The odd thing is I'm not a terribly social person so I mostly do digital modes rather than SSB (voice), except during contests where it limits the small talk. Nothing sucks more than small talk with grumpy old fat guys talking about politics or their prostate.

rags747

Reaction score
Ferrari, Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Maserati, Dodge Hellcat, Corvette, Jeep, some stock forums, Florida forums and a few others. The Off Topic and Politics and Religion area of Corvette Forum is excellent and very active. This is the only forum I have been banned from.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The odd thing is I'm not a terribly social person so I mostly do digital modes rather than SSB (voice), except during contests where it limits the small talk. Nothing sucks more than small talk with grumpy old fat guys talking about politics or their prostate.
Where can I go to talk politics and my prostrate? Because those are closely related.

lukin2006

Reaction score

:lmao:

lukin2006

Reaction score
Check out the iggles forums ... eagle fans even hate other eagle fans with venom....