Internet Gold via Doc Walker

Smith22

Reaction score
Recap:

Doc questioned Jason about our pressure, whether or not we deserved credit or if the skins blew assingments. Jason said the Skins were to blame for blown assigments, but that Dallas deserved credit on making a few big plays on defense.

Jason said maybe they need to keep the TE's in more often in order to have better protection to get passes off.

Doc says the Commanders seem to make too many excuses and seem to approach the game more as a job rather than going out there and having fun. He wants to see less caution and more deep passes, etc... Doc says the team seems to be regressing.

Jason's response is the Skins need to get back to having fun, playing like they were when they were winning. Get out there and let it all go.

More talk about Jason and the Skins playing too careful, afraid to make a mistake. Jason pretty much agrees with Doc and the other guy. Says the Skins need to be more care-free, throw caution to the wind and play physical and go hard.

Doc says he is still happy after the loss. Said Dallas needed this game bad and played like it. Doc says the Skins came out of the BYE more like it was a doubleheader, with injuries, etc....

Doc says he is tired of the headset problems, etc.. Says why can't they just hand signal if the headset is not working. Quit treating Jason like he is an infant.

Jason says the headset messes him up too. Problems with the plays coming in, if the play is in too late, you cannot audible out of the play.

Doc is crying about too many players running in, personnel, offense getting in a groove. Doc says the skins can move from the 20-20 just fine, but can't punch it in.

Now they are going on and on about the draw play where Jason ran over Watkins. Jason said they saw it on tape and knew they could take advantage of it. Jason said he hadn't played baseball in 4ever and was not going to slide. Jason said he knows we weights 230+, figured something had to give.

Doc questions why the draw play was not called more.

That is about it.......

jchap

Reaction score
I listened to it again and it seems like they cut a lot of docs rant out of it... Maybe it just seemed worse live

1fisher

Reaction score
Something about Campbell reminds me of Bubba Gump... I think it's the way his bottom teeth protrude?

:laugh2:

He said in the interview he was "fruscrated" :laugh2:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
kidcrook;2428316 said:
Didn't Romo have that many TDs in six games?

Campbell's TD numbers are very low. You would ideally want a QB to make a few more plays than that over an entire season. Especially if that QB is taking every snap. That's 35 attempts per TD and on avg that is less than one per game. That's not enough to be a winning QB in this league. Well, not enough to build a team around...

It's .9 per game but honestly, this number is bound to go up. He's learning the WCO which is one of them most complex offenses in football. Once he gets it completely down, that stat will rise. The other thing is that until his OL can protect him well enough to allow him to go down the field, it's going to be tough for him to be more productive. It's a time thing and to be honest, I just think the best thing a young QB can learn is to play within himself. To me, Campbell does that. Not turning the ball over much is a huge plus IMO.

Smith22

Reaction score
MrMom;2428592 said:
The interview wasn't that bad at all.

Agreed. Maybe they edited something out of the original? I have no idea.