Reaction score
Where were you born, Man?o_O

* cheech&chong,,,, " east L.A."

** My :welcome: unto thee is honest& true,,,fellow of the fandom:dance:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's not Den Mother, it is House Mother....there is a huge difference. Being a Den Mother means handling far more mature humans.

I think House Mommy would be good. I'll start a list of those that like a good spanking....already got those in this thread....and several others. However, Capnb will have to put on some type of covering for his lower body for a spanking to be administered. Rules are rules and until now, we didn't have any but I feel it is my responsibility to put this one in place. But to counter this, I will also enact the No Caning Rule. I know Xelda will be all too tempted to move to caning so we need a rule in place for her own protection and liability.

Knuckle rapping is an acceptable alternative to spanking, if she should not wish to place her hand on one of the members' butts. Hard enough to get a House Mommy, we don't want to run off the only one that would accept the job.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It's not Den Mother, it is House Mother....there is a huge difference. Being a Den Mother means handling far more mature humans.

I think House Mommy would be good. I'll start a list of those that like a good spanking....already got those in this thread....and several others. However, Capnb will have to put on some type of covering for his lower body for a spanking to be administered. Rules are rules and until now, we didn't have any but I feel it is my responsibility to put this one in place. But to counter this, I will also enact the No Caning Rule. I know Xelda will be all too tempted to move to caning so we need a rule in place for her own protection and liability.

Knuckle rapping is an acceptable alternative to spanking, if she should not wish to place her hand on one of the members' butts. Hard enough to get a House Mommy, we don't want to run off the only one that would accept the job.
Is there any way we can get some house maids as well?

kskboys

Reaction score
You better rest it. Nothing can be more frustrating than a tired AZZZ

And as always....

Odio los pantalones
Hey, I know that last one!!!! It says his britches have a very foul odor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!