Introductions

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
:welcome:

I appreciate your service in the Armed Forces.

Some folks call me Hos here. Yeagermeister calls me bastid.

I enjoy joking around and I love debates. Never take me too seriously if we mix it up in a debate as I am most likely just joking with you.

I'm in Cowboys country otherwise known as Arizona and I've been a fan for 35 years. I eat, drink, and live football. I call myself a football elitest and I won't apologize for it.

Hope you enjoy the forum. Great bunch of folks here.

1fisher

Reaction score
Welcome to the best board on the net.....I don't post often but I am constantly checking in to see what's going on........other than some bad grammar and misspelled words, I can't find a thing wrong with this board.

Thanks for serving!!!

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Welcome. We appreciate you being here, a fan and a member of our country's finest. Thanks for your sacrifice. I'm sure you will enjoy it around here.

preacher238

Reaction score
Hey Tom! Welcome from Sunny Clovis, NM and Cannon AFB! Good to see another USAF Airman who is also a Boys fan! Where are you currently stationed? PM me if you want to!

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Welcome DB. Be Safe!!!!
If you see fire make sure you shove a Commander/Eagle/49er fan in front of you:) hehe.

Do feel free to speak up whenever something occurs to you.

scottsp

Reaction score
First off, godspeed to you and much thanks for what you are doing.

Welcome to the Zone. My name is Scott and I'm from Dallas. Great to have ya with us!

Mkyle

Benched
Reaction score
I am also an veteran service member-but I will save that for some other board.

My name is Mkyle, and I'm a rock star that plays flamenco music!

I have two different logins here on this here forum. My other name is "kartr", and I'm a huge QC fan, yes, the man did win us 11 games and took us deep into the playoffs...the stats will not lie...QC is better then any QB that he ever played against, he beat them all with longer and better passes, and he ran for more yardage then them...he passed for more yards then Aikman. QC won each and every game that the Boys won when he was the QB, and the games that we lost, well, let's just say the recievers, running back and the O-line did not do there job. Look up the stats at "www.qc-are-us.pot". The coaches were did never give QC a chance...he literally took the Jets to the playoffs last year, but had to go during the playoffs cause his mum was ailing.

Mkyle

(sorry...for the interuption...but I couldn't help myself)... :lmao:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome to the board and nice to see a smurf on the board....for those who have not served...smurf is a nickname for people in the airforce. :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here and don't be shy about jumping into the fray. :cool:

Mr. S

Reaction score
the name's Mr. S, and I am, and will always be a Commanders fan! I am a member of extremeskins, same handle, so I wanted to see what this site was about. Im just here to talk football and "know thy enemy". Anyways, I look forward to some good football discussions on here!

RoysAHitta

Benched
Reaction score
just wanted to say welcome to the board.. and i appreciate you for serving our country. and yea like everyone says.. this is the best forum on the net for cowboys fans. i love it.

cowboygolfer

Reaction score
Hey DB-05, welcome.

I read daily and post when something strikes me. I assume you are stateside and for that I am thankful, thank you for you sacrafice.

This board has some folks who absolutely astound me with the amount of Cowboys knowledge they have. I hope you strike me soon.

Be good to yourself.

BadKarma

Reaction score
Welcome, Tom..and nice to meet a fellow Air Force vet. I'm retired A.F. myself but I am thinking seriously about joining the Reserves. Kind of miss the people and lifestyle.

Good folks here with lots of football knowledge - probably the best Cowboys forum around.

Btw, I noticed you're a boomer operator - where are you stationed? I flew up in one of McConnell AFB's KC-135 and refueled a B-1 bomber on our way to Tyndall AFB. Absolutely one of the coolest experiences.

stag hunter

Hater
Reaction score
Hey man.. I'm 19 too, and I'm from DC... enemy territory, I know. I don't post tons here, but I check the site at least 3 times a day and check out most of the threads, usually without adding my own 2 cents. "Silence is Golden" might be my motto here. Sometimes the threads get so long that it's tough to get anyone's attention anyway. My claim to fame on this board is that my cousin Eric was drafted by the Bills this year, so I look forward to having some "insider" knowledge of the league this year. For anyone who cares, here's a pic of me and Eric on the 4th at his house.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/377603076/377603076ARtbhX

Welcome to the forum, it's about as good a place to learn about the Cowboys as any other on the net.

The Curly One

Reaction score
Glad to have you here and Thanks for serving the country we love so much.
I am The Curly One living right here in the capital (Dallas) of United States of Texas (Cowboy Country) Been here all my life and would not have it any other way. Still love my Cowboys even though I think we are a long way from where we need to be. Welcome, Curly

wxcpo

Reaction score
Welcome to the board. I to am active duty, but in the Navy (19 years service on the 14th). Currently living in Mississippi after 4.5 years up in enemy territory (Virginia). I have been a Cowboys fan since about age 10 (that was about 27 years ago).

I check the site about 3 or 4 times daily and posts when I see a topic I can add to, otherwise I keep my comments to myself. Love to debate with my fellow posters, but never get personal or attacking in nature.

Have fun, I have found in my brief time here that there are some very knowledgable fans here, but there are also here that only think their opinion matters. :lmao2:

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Welcome to the board DB5 / Tom :)

My name is Jack, I've been a Cowboys fan nominally since they started up as an expansion team. I was 7 years old (I'm 52 now) when I claimed them as my team. I started watching the Cowboys seriously when I was 16 (Roger Staubach's and Calvin Hill's rookie year) and I have been an avid follower of the team since. In 1989 (1-15) I was about the only guy you'd see wearing a Cowboys jersey in public so I've stuck with them throught the highs and the lows.

Also, I just want to say thanks for your service to our country. I have two sons who are in the Army and one of them is in Iraq right now (his second tour there) so I am behind you guys in the service 100%. Best of luck to you.