iPhone 4

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Ozzu;3453543 said:
I'm sure you can buy those clear skins for it. It doesn't add any bulk and honestly, it's hard to tell you have one on if you apply it correctly. I will ephasize correctly applying it though. It looks like *** if you don't.

Yeah, I can never get those things on right. And I've got OCD about crap like that so even one bubble drives me insane.

But the case above is polycarbonate, so it actually offers real protection where as a skin does not. It just happens to come with a skin to protect the front as well from scratches.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Non iphone question --I have a HTC hero --it ask for myserver address and domain name to set up my e-mail --where can I find this on my home computer(running win 7)

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
justbob;3453832 said:
Non iphone question --I have a HTC hero --it ask for myserver address and domain name to set up my e-mail --where can I find this on my home computer(running win 7)

Depends on what (client) and who you use for email.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
justbob;3453832 said:

If your email is justbob@yahoo.com, for example, your account user/domain name would be just bob and the server is yahoo.com

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
It appears Apple is planning an iPhone 4 press conference for Friday at 10AM pacific time.

I wonder if that means they are going to recall the phone. I don't think a recall is necessary since there are other things that can be done to get around the issue. If it is a recall, it has to be for damage control purposes.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Yet again, the winner in all of this is Duct-tape. Is there any doubt about it's awesomeness?