Irvin Press Conference Live - 3/14/2023

sacase

Reaction score
People just ignoring security hovering around the conversation like that's normal.
Security didn't hover, if you look at my breakdown the man in the grey shirt comes out at the same time she does, before Irvin comes back into the buidling. He is only present at the beginning and end of the convo. Black shirt comes over at the end of the convo, both grey and black shirt say something to each other. Grey shirt says something to Irvin then black shirt goes and takes a picture with him. Usually security in those type hotels wear a jacket, but since it was AZ maybe they don't.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
100 million minus 0...as in zero here... is still 100 million....... :laugh: Wish I was a relative;)

khiladi

Reaction score
He still worked for the network after that and there was no follow up. That's how I know. No move on to the relevant topic which is not this.
he also stabbed a player with scissors and was the guy who set up the White House and snorted a lot of coke.

He was also accused of sexual assault in 2017 and he never denied being in the hotel room with that drunk lady which he confirmed that he was with her for 15 minutes with another man, meaning his explanations of being drunk and not knowing what was said in this case and so on follows a pattern of behavior with him..

Then the 2018 lawsuit happened which included Irvin.

And he also got immediately taken off the air after this last accusation, so that’s how I know he was on a thin leash..

You see how that works?

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
really? Where are the employees that Marriott said approached Mike when they realized she was uncomfortable? They said Mike LEERED at her... laughable. The only one leering at her was the manager who was obviously not happy with her and waiting there specifically for that conversation to end. As soon as it ended , he basically said come with me.... because she followed him not because she was so disturbed and was wanting to talk to him, she was following him because he said lets go.
Wow you got all of that from the tape…leering too. Talk about one sided

mldardy

Reaction score
And he also got immediately taken off the air after this accusation, so that’s how in know he was on a thin leash.. he also stabbed a player with scissors and was the guy who created the White House and snorted a lot of coke.

He was also accused of sexual assault in 2017 and he never denied being in the hotel room with herd which he confirmed was for 15 minutes.

You see how that works?
He was back on the air after the investigation when nothing was found. Your point? You're not making one. You sound like an extreme hater.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Security was with her by that point. And what about those two "no-like" motions she did with her hands? She did back up several times as he moved forward too. What about that body language? That looks defensive to me.

The real point of this video is that it more matches Marriott's account than that of Irvin's lawyers or his witnesses, right down to the point of the 2nd employee taking a picture with Mike and then showing Mike the elevator at the end to which Irvin's lawyer today actually narrated. Does that huge point not deserve a mention? Or the fact that Irvin's lawyer says the woman's manager "grabbed her" at the end when he just told her to come with him. Let's not be selective here. Lol.
would you agree that the manager was clearly upset/not happy with the fact she was talking to Mike? Would you agree that he stands off inside the bar and was clearly waiting for her to end the conversation and then as soon as she ended the conversation he walked immediately up and passed her and said, basically, come with me? She backed up? uhmm she took a 6 inch step back... hardly indicative of anything.

The bottom line is she is CLEARLY not upset in any way.... PERIOD. That is what a jury will see, not any spin you try to attribute to her actions hours later.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
really? Where are the employees that Marriott said approached Mike when they realized she was uncomfortable? They said Mike LEERED at her... laughable. The only one leering at her was the manager who was obviously not happy with her and waiting there specifically for that conversation to end. As soon as it ended , he basically said come with me.... because she followed him not because she was so disturbed and was wanting to talk to him, she was following him because he said lets go.
Reid, you were the one that said if the video showed Mike slapping himself it would lend credibility to what Marriott put out there. Did you see Mike slapping himself in that video? I sure did. And 2 security personnel basically stopped at their conversation at a point where Mike took notice which ended it. One directly approached them and the other had already been circling them before heading into the bar then coming out again.

So was this account closer to Marriott's version they put out there or Irvin's ?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Wow you got all of that from the tape…leering too. Talk about one sided
wow do some of you miss stuff that is not spelled out for you. I purposely used that word because that is what Marriott said Michael did with her as she walked away, they said he "Leered," at her.

damn...smh

khiladi

Reaction score
He was back on the air after the investigation when nothing was found. Your point? You're not making one. You sound like an extreme hater.
An extreme hater for a guy whose had a HISTORY of questionable behavior in this regard?

Again, he was also accused of sexual assault, which he denied, but he admitted he was with this random drunk girl in her hotel room with another man for “15 minutes”.

He also settled out of court in 2007 for a sexual assault charge.

The fact Irvin can’t even remember what was said and said he was intoxicated, making him sound like a buffoon is not being an extreme hater.

FoxF

Reaction score
Watched the while video and is interesting how the manager in the grey seems to be watching the whole thing and how she seems to get into Mike's walking trajectory on purpose. Maybe is just an attentive manager but would not rule out the possibility of a setup as Mike's lawer hints at during the pre video setup.

Furthermore, having not followed this extensively, I expected the women to be some type of supermodel that Mike can't keep his hands off of. However, she appears to be quite average in the video. maybe I am wrong here. For a guy of his worldly experience, seems a little off. NO OFFENSE to anyone, as sexual harassment or assault can happen to anyone. But keeping it real and he works with beautiful women all the time and has a long interesting history. Doesn't seem like he is going to go overboard for a very average hotel employee. Just putting that out there. if I am wrong may I burn in hell. :)

After watching the video, there is nothing conclusive there. Definitely nothing negative about the scene other than the manager in the grey vest. I would not rule out a setup from some hotel employees looking for an easy payday, or an over zealous manager worried about his job.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Security didn't hover, if you look at my breakdown the man in the grey shirt comes out at the same time she does, before Irvin comes back into the buidling. He is only present at the beginning and end of the convo. Black shirt comes over at the end of the convo, both grey and black shirt say something to each other. Grey shirt says something to Irvin then black shirt goes and takes a picture with him. Usually security in those type hotels wear a jacket, but since it was AZ maybe they don't.
The guy at 2:30 here is security. If that's not hovering, what is?

mldardy

Reaction score
An extreme hater for a guy whose had a HISTORY of questionable behavior in this regard?

Again, he was also accused of sexual assault, which he denied, but he admitted he was with this random drunk girl in her hotel room with another man for “15 minutes”.

He also settled out of court in 2007 for a sexual assault charge.

The fact Irvin can’t even remember what was said and said he was intoxicated, making him sound like a buffoon is not being an extreme hater.
His history has nothing to do with this case. Bringing up past stuff is an extreme hater. The fact that you couldn't wait to bring up all of his past which is irrelevant to this is an EXTREME HATER. I need to say it louder for you so you can understand and hear from the rear. Clearly you are a person that has never like Michael Irvin. You are right up there with the Marriot in judging a person and jumping to conclusions.

Miller

Reaction score
wow do some of you miss stuff that is not spelled out for you. I purposely used that word because that is what Marriott said Michael did with her as she walked away, they said he "Leered," at her.

damn...smh
You’re shaking your head that you said..”the only one leering is the manager?” Reading is Fundamental..especially your own posts

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Reid, you were the one that said if the video showed Mike slapping himself it would lend credibility to what Marriott put out there. Did you see Mike slapping himself in that video? I sure did. And 2 security personnel basically stopped at their conversation at a point where Mike took notice which ended it. One directly approached them and the other had already been circling them before heading into the bar then coming out again.

So was this account closer to Marriott's version they put out there or Irvin's ?
He did slap himself... but until we get to hear the guy he was talking to up on a witness stand testifying to what was said at that point, who cares. The depiction of what marriott said was a joke. They said he "Leered," at her. BS
They said employees approached the conversation sensing she was upset... more BS.

If anything, security was so close to their conversation, according to you, and would have easily heard Mike make this sexually suggestive comments to the employee and yet security never even said a single word to Mike? Never stepped between them? cmon...... This video is great for Mike. He could still lose his job, but I hve a feeling Marriott is gonna be paying out some money.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
would you agree that the manager was clearly upset/not happy with the fact she was talking to Mike? Would you agree that he stands off inside the bar and was clearly waiting for her to end the conversation and then as soon as she ended the conversation he walked immediately up and passed her and said, basically, come with me? She backed up? uhmm she took a 6 inch step back... hardly indicative of anything.

The bottom line is she is CLEARLY not upset in any way.... PERIOD. That is what a jury will see, not any spin you try to attribute to her actions hours later.
Again, as I have been saying from the beginning, including when you were trumpeting the witnesses that I showed you with their own words didn't hear anything and the video back that up as they are hardly even watching the conversation, a person does not need to react in the moment. They can be professional, cordial, and even jovial to get themselves out of a situation to get on their way. No one I said that to addressed that, including you. Probably because it's true. I even gave a scenario where if a big boss makes a public joke at one's expense, a lower employee might keep it together for the moment not to escalate and then deal with it later.

You yourself said that any video showed better show the woman backing up and show Mike slapping himself 3 times. Both were shown on this video. But now that's insignificant to you? If so, why would that be?

khiladi

Reaction score
This lawyer is creating a false narrative, it’s comical. It’s amazing to me folks on this forum are actually regurgitating his garbage.

This guy literally claims that she is the one that tried to initiate conversations with Michael Irvin as “she looks around the pole to see if Michael is still coming”.

He tries to substantiate this in the premise that, otherwise she would have entered the bar from the side she entered the video from.

Of course the lawyer has no clue where the lady was before she entered into the video and he basically ignores all the furniture that’s in the way of that side.

Yet what is CLEAR AS DAY is:

1. Her “manager” claps to her before Irvin is even in the picture

2. She’s not even looking at Irvin and is entering the bar

3. Irvin actually sees her and speeds up while she is looking the other way heading into the bar and HE INITIATED conversation with her, so the lady turns around and starts talking to him, as any hotel employee would do when a customer calls them, as it’s the service industry.

4. The manager sees Irvin start a conversation with her after he claps, so he maintains a distance and waits for their conversation to end.

zerofill

Reaction score
I didn't get anything out of that video... If they don't have audio, or some supporting witness that heard it. I am guessing, nothing is happening with this.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
He did slap himself... but until we get to hear the guy he was talking to up on a witness stand testifying to what was said at that point, who cares. The depiction of what marriott said was a joke. They said he "Leered," at her. BS
They said employees approached the conversation sensing she was upset... more BS.

If anything, security was so close to their conversation, according to you, and would have easily heard Mike make this sexually suggestive comments to the employee and yet security never even said a single word to Mike? Never stepped between them? cmon...... This video is great for Mike. He could still lose his job, but I hve a feeling Marriott is gonna be paying out some money.
At 4:30 of the video when she leaves, Mike turns to look at her as she goes. Turns. That could be leering. But speaking of BS.... Irvin's team said she never backed up during their conversation. Is that BS? Irvin's lawyer said the manager "grabbed" this woman after she was done with Mike. Is that BS? You deflected the time I said to you that Irvin's lawyer flat out lied before that previous press conference. Was that BS? You're spiraling hard, bro. By your own words before this video came out, it shows what Marriott said happened physically at least and we've seen far more BS out of Irvin's team including a whopper today and at the start of their last press conference. Who, with the truth on their side, blatantly lies?

Miller

Reaction score
Again, as I have been saying from the beginning, including when you were trumpeting the witnesses that I showed you with their own words didn't hear anything and the video back that up as they are hardly even watching the conversation, a person does not need to react in the moment. They can be professional, cordial, and even jovial to get themselves out of a situation to get on their way. No one I said that to addressed that, including you. Probably because it's true. I even gave a scenario where if a big boss makes a public joke at one's expense, a lower employee might keep it together for the moment not to escalate and then deal with it later.

You yourself said that any video showed better show the woman backing up and show Mike slapping himself 3 times. Both were shown on this video. But now that's insignificant to you? If so, why would that be?
Ignore Reid. He’s the same guy who claimed Mike never mentioned intoxication until presented with the transcript showing Mike saying he could not remember because he had been drinking. Then he skipped over it and went on to other made up subjects. He has made up scenarios in all of his posts.