Video: Irvin to Stephen A. Smith: "Zeke is having his best offseason"

aria

Reaction score
Best off season ever because he hasn’t been in the headlines for all the wrong reasons. Well done ewok.

...and the cowboys off season hype train continues to roll on

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
We will see. He has been fat and out of shape every year besides his rookie season which Im pretty sure is the last time he's had a run over 40 yards.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I'll never forgive that guy for treating his NFL career like his college championship victory parade.

plymkr

Reaction score
It's amazing how I can watch that on 20% volume and still get ringing in my ears :laugh:.

All jokes aside, that's good TV and funny. I hope Irvin is right about the offensive line coming back healthy and Zeke working out hard. Tyron and Collins coming back healthy and a healthy Dak is probably about 3-4 victories. I'm not counting on Zeke, I'll believe it when I see it. But people like Irvin saying Tyron and Lael are coming back healthy puts me in a good mood. That's huge right there.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Took 6 years. Wish he had the desire earlier but this is what I have wanted to see so I will take it.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
None of these stories or notes mean anything in the offseason. Not during training camp nothing, doesn't mean anything.

Hypotenoose

Reaction score
Lol. What’s a great offseason? Sundays and positive yardage is all I care about.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Of course he is having his best off season in Cabo. Just kidding. I hope he comes back and runs like he is angry

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Love Mike. The only player I can say that about. But he's pretty worthless as an analyst when the subject is the Cowboys.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Of course he is having his best off season in Cabo. Just kidding. I hope he comes back and runs like he is angry

I don't know about angry, but I would think he's disappointed in his season after coming out and saying he was being disrespected. It doesn't hurt for players with big egos to occasionally have to eat some humble pie.

Now, we can get into the multiple reasons why he had a down season, but it really doesn't matter as long as it drives him to improve.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I don't know about angry, but I would think he's disappointed in his season after coming out and saying he was being disrespected. It doesn't hurt for players with big egos to occasionally have to eat some humble pie.

Now, we can get into the multiple reasons why he had a down season, but it really doesn't matter as long as it drives him to improve.
Agree with you. Maybe angry wasn’t the word I should have used. I hope he returns to form and have pride in himself as he did not have a good season last year as year last before. Hopefully that will motivate him.

Hardline

Reaction score
So far. Every offseason has been his best.
Wasn't Cabo supposed to turn him into Superman?