Video: Irvin to Stephen A. Smith: "Zeke is having his best offseason"

Beaker42

Reaction score
I don't know about angry, but I would think he's disappointed in his season after coming out and saying he was being disrespected. It doesn't hurt for players with big egos to occasionally have to eat some humble pie.

Now, we can get into the multiple reasons why he had a down season, but it really doesn't matter as long as it drives him to improve.
Can someone who sucks really be disrespected though?

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
So a guy told him that this other guy was working harder than he's never seen him work before.......welp, that's all the evidence I need.

GMO415

Reaction score
I'm so tired of hearing "this Cowboy" is having a great offseason....Then the damn team comes out turning the ball over and they go 6-10. Enough of the offseason hype.

aria

Reaction score
Awesome.

Maybe Zeke will rip off 30-yarder this season.
She’ll start running towards the sideline after the first ten yards while she’s frantically tapping the top of her helmet with her free hand.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Best off season ever because he hasn’t been in the headlines for all the wrong reasons. Well done ewok.

...and the cowboys off season hype train continues to roll on

I think he's playing a lot of Call Of Duty so that's a big W for us as far as keeping him out of trouble.

Just keep him in the Warzone until July and he'll be fine.

aria

Reaction score
I think he's playing a lot of Call Of Duty so that's a big W for us as far as keeping him out of trouble.

:laugh: Yeah, I actually thought of that last year. Quarantine was the best thing that could have happened for him...and the team.

ShortRound

Reaction score
"Best offseason" that's like saying my girlfriend goes to another school. Who cares.

phildadon86

Reaction score

You know his username? I wouldnt mind messing him up. It would definitely make me feel better about his drop in play to shoot his animated avatar. Also. Do you think his avatar is an Ewok?

aria

Reaction score
You know his username? I wouldnt mind messing him up. It would definitely make me feel better about his drop in play to shoot his animated avatar. Also. Do you think his avatar is an Ewok?
:lmao2::lmao: Man I wish he played Battlefield, I’d be all over him like a pit bull on a poodle.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Can someone who sucks really be disrespected though?

Zeke has ran for more yards than any other back since 2016, with 6,384. Henry is second with 5,860. He has averaged 4.5 yards for his career so far, and even his worst average was 4.0. He most definitely does not suck. However, he's being paid to be great, among the best in the league, and he was not that last year (although running behind a makeshift line and in an offense missing its starting quarterback have to be factored in).

The year before, he was top four in rushing yards with a 4.5 average. In 2018, he led the league in rushing and had a 4.7 average (and that was in 15 games). He also led the league in rushing in 2016 and averaged 5.1 per carry. (2017 is the only other year really comparable to last year because of the suspension and he still rushed for 938 in 10 games.)

Your idea of suck and mine are not even close to the same thing. If you believe he's not worth the contract he's receiving, I think that's a fair argument concerning any running back.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Sadly we'll never see that again. We got only two seasons of that.

Elliott has had at least one 30-yard run every season. Last year, his long was 31.

Not saying he's a home run back, because he hasn't proven to be one, but fans tend to exaggerate his inadequacies.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Love Mike. The only player I can say that about. But he's pretty worthless as an analyst when the subject is the Cowboys.

Me too. Favorite player of all time and not even close. Love his passion. I people forget just how good he was. Every time I go back and watch highlights from the 90's, it blows my mind.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Me too. Favorite player of all time and not even close. Love his passion. I people forget just how good he was. Every time I go back and watch highlights from the 90's, it blows my mind.

Yeah but it's not really about how good he was. He was the one player I felt had the same unconditional love for this franchise that I do.