Video: Irvin to Stephen A. Smith: "Zeke is having his best offseason"

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, he'll have a hard time not improving on last years 4.0 YPC no matter what shape he's in. IMO, looking at his contract and cap hit, if he doesn't have a big year, he could be gone in 2022.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Yeah but it's not really about how good he was. He was the one player I felt had the same unconditional love for this franchise that I do.
Unconditional?

always seemed more of a love hate

CWR

Reaction score
It would be his best off season IMO if he were to focus on his speed. Trim down and get back what made you special. He's not fat, but his NFL suit of armor has robbed him of second gear. He's too young for me to believe he can't get it back.

Besides that I believe this to be his best off season based solely on how quiet it has been. Could it be Zeke is motivated to prove his doubters wrong?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I was listening to this on the way to pick up some lunch. Stephen A. is a tool. He railed on and on about how Jerry owed Dak and all this other stuff for months, only to say that there is no way that Dak is going to be able to win a championship, now that this deal is in place. EOD, everybody who listens to ESPN and or SAS, always keep in mind that ESPN is not a friend to the Cowboys and SAS, he down right makes a living off of Cowboy Fans and this organization. The more he can create issues, report on negative Cowboy news, the more successful he is. He makes a living on those kinds of things happening so if he says Up, you better be thinking Down. That's who that guy is unfortunately.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I'm so tired of hearing "this Cowboy" is having a great offseason....Then the damn team comes out turning the ball over and they go 6-10. Enough of the offseason hype.

Be of good cheer GMO. I can honestly guarantee you that this will not happen this year. This upcoming season, there are 17 games so there is no way we can do a 6-10!

259759_1562080619.gif

GMO415

Reaction score
Be of good cheer GMO. I can honestly guarantee you that this will not happen this year. This upcoming season, there are 17 games so there is no way we can do a 6-10!

259759_1562080619.gif
Lock of the year.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zeke is (mostly)not stupid.
He knows Pollard made him look like a snail.
I hope he comes back strong.
Next year TRADE HIS ARSE.

chagus

Reaction score
I'm so tired of hearing "this Cowboy" is having a great offseason....Then the damn team comes out turning the ball over and they go 6-10. Enough of the offseason hype.

You should probably stop watching football.