Irvin was spitting facts on Undisputed

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Irvin is right, he wants to see a competitive fire in the ball club. Sadly Mike McCarthy could not light a fire under this ball club if you gave him the gasoline and matches. 3 years, and it's the same soft undisciplined team that heads into the playoffs, no playoff intensity whatsoever.

I really hope the media rips these guys all offseason. Ask that question repeatedly, why are you getting bullied, why is there no discipline, why can't you get over the hump, and what are you going to do differently.

You win games by practicing hard and instilling mental and physical toughness. That's football 101.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Irvin was spitting facts? What facts were those? That he wanted Belichick? For what? Belichick has proven he sucks without Tom Brady. Plus, Belichick's forté is on Defense, not Offense. Belichick won't come here just to be a D-Coordinator.

So, once again, what FACTS was Michael Irvin spitting???

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Irvin was spitting facts? What facts were those? That he wanted Belichick? For what? Belichick has proven he sucks without Tom Brady. Plus, Belichick's forté is on Defense, not Offense. Belichick won't come here just to be a D-Coordinator.

So, once again, what FACTS was Michael Irvin spitting???
Where was he wrong? I'm paraphrasing here, but ....

Only home team to lose this week....Dallas
Team didn't play with heart and that's on the coach
McCarthy didn't have this team motivated nor prepared
McCarthy is a good coach, but the playoffs are about the fine details and the Cowboys make too many mistakes. Penalties, DBs playing loose on 3rd and short.
Belichick is more detail oriented than McCarthy is
McCarthy's press conference was terrible with him asking fans to buy into them
2021 wild card loss - 17 points put up
2022 - 12 points against the 9ers in the playoffs

I can't really argue with anything Irvin said.

visionary

Reaction score
Dak to Atlanta makes a lot of sense and I think he would agree to it if Dallas told him they didn’t want to pay him.

If Atlanta gets Belichick then a move for Dak makes a ton of sense for everyone
Dak is a lot of things but hes not stupid and hes all about the money

He knows his best chance to be paid top dollar while playing decent not great football is with idiot Jerry

No way Dak will agree to leave

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Where was he wrong? I'm paraphrasing here, but ....

Only home team to lose this week....Dallas
Team didn't play with heart and that's on the coach
McCarthy didn't have this team motivated nor prepared
McCarthy is a good coach, but the playoffs are about the fine details and the Cowboys make too many mistakes. Penalties, DBs playing loose on 3rd and short.
Belichick is more detail oriented than McCarthy is
McCarthy's press conference was terrible with him asking fans to buy into them
2021 wild card loss - 17 points put up
2022 - 12 points against the 9ers in the playoffs

I can't really argue with anything Irvin said.
Irvin along with you forgot to realize if you change the head coach, this whole team will be destroyed and start a rebuilding process while will take at least 4 - 5 years to fully become playoff worthy. JERRY DOESN'T HAVE THAT MUCH TIME LEFT.

HMJYay

Reaction score
Dak to Atlanta makes a lot of sense and I think he would agree to it if Dallas told him they didn’t want to pay him.

If Atlanta gets Belichick then a move for Dak makes a ton of sense for everyone
Would love it. Unfortuanley for Atlanta, they aren't a very good team and Dak would be bad on their team, so they would be getting fleeced in that deal. Lol

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Irvin along with you forgot to realize if you change the head coach, this whole team will be destroyed and start a rebuilding process while will take at least 4 - 5 years to fully become playoff worthy. JERRY DOESN'T HAVE THAT MUCH TIME LEFT.
Why does a coaching change start a 4-5 year rebuild? Did it take them 4 years to get into the playoffs after Garrett left? Teams make coaching changes and make the playoffs year 1 all the time. I'm a McCarthy supporter, but I don't exactly fear losing the guy.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Hopefully not much time is left

raven55

Reaction score
find the lousy left tackle tell him to let any body rushing let him come free every time from the blind side and get to dak on every play next season and tell dak's agent that's what is gonna happen and then you will see dak and his agent crawl into jerry's office and beg to be traded and make sure you call them before the draft and relay that much to them on a burner phone no loose ends and see how fast things happen

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
find the lousy left tackle tell him to let any body rushing let him come free every time from the blind side and get to dak on every play next season and tell dak's agent that's what is gonna happen and then you will see dak and his agent crawl into jerry's office and beg to be traded and make sure you call them before the draft and relay that much to them on a burner phone no loose ends and see how fast things happen
Huh?