Irvin was spitting facts on Undisputed

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Would love it. Unfortuanley for Atlanta, they aren't a very good team and Dak would be bad on their team, so they would be getting fleeced in that deal. Lol
Atlanta has an extremely talented roster. The division is also weak.

Terrible coach and beyond terrible QB play.

You add Belichick and Dak then you’re as good as anyone instantly with an easier path then most NFL teams.

raven55

Reaction score
just saying don't want any body getting hurt out there on what i say. but but oh yea'll forget the cocaine somebody mentioned i think they when to some one's corner and got some crack might have been quinn because why would you play a defender off a tight end on 3 and 3 must have been tripping

chagus

Reaction score
find the lousy left tackle tell him to let any body rushing let him come free every time from the blind side and get to dak on every play next season and tell dak's agent that's what is gonna happen and then you will see dak and his agent crawl into jerry's office and beg to be traded and make sure you call them before the draft and relay that much to them on a burner phone no loose ends and see how fast things happen
punc·tu·a·tion
/ˌpəNG(k)(t)SHəˈwāSH(ə)n/
https://www.google.com/search?sca_e...2ahUKEwjGpJDkjOqDAxUsnokEHefPCJcQ3eEDegQIHhAI
noun

the marks, such as period, comma, and parentheses, used in writing to separate sentences and their elements and to clarify meaning.
It helps, bud. Really.

raven55

Reaction score
yes - i will try to watch it. I was just getting ahead of myself and typing the way the team plays

sbark

Reaction score
we don't have enough talent to carry dak. nobody does.
A question.....could teammates on both sides of the ball see and sense Dak was in a no go zone prior to the game?

Thus the early head hanging by CD, The no effort by the D.

Did Daks action, body language tell them something they would recognize from prior games?

kskboys

Reaction score
What kills me is dang near half our starters went All-Pro. Not pro bowl, ALL PRO

And that still wasn't enough. This wasn't the talentless 10-6 Parcellls team who made the most of what they had. This is disgraceful
Easy to understand once you realize the other half aren't NFL players.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
A question.....could teammates on both sides of the ball see and sense Dak was in a no go zone prior to the game?

Thus the early head hanging by CD, The no effort by the D.

Did Daks action, body language tell them something they would recognize from prior games?
yeah, it reported that dak was having his period. nobody could play with that pain.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
419717180_356565400436378_6961521516645010362_n.jpg

phildadon86

Reaction score
Irvin along with you forgot to realize if you change the head coach, this whole team will be destroyed and start a rebuilding process while will take at least 4 - 5 years to fully become playoff worthy. JERRY DOESN'T HAVE THAT MUCH TIME LEFT.
Teams have rebuilt much faster than that my friend. Look at Houston.

Regarding your other point about coaching and BB.

No BB team is giving up 2 3rd and longs on the opening drive at home due to dumb penalties. That changed the entire game.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Teams have rebuilt much faster than that my friend. Look at Houston.

Regarding your other point about coaching and BB.

No BB team is giving up 2 3rd and longs on the opening drive at home due to dumb penalties. That changed the entire game.
True but remember Houston constantly was drafting Top 3 in every draft for many years. That helped them dramatically to draft much better talented players. Cowboys don't have that luxury by constantly drafting late in each round every year.

Jstopper

Reaction score
Dak is a lot of things but hes not stupid and hes all about the money

He knows his best chance to be paid top dollar while playing decent not great football is with idiot Jerry

No way Dak will agree to leave
This is silly fan talk. Owners do not look at the product the same way fans do. Dak just made the 2nd team allpro and spent majority of the season as an MVP candidate and that is a FACT. He didn't play decent football. Fans wanna play the "only the playoffs matter" card and owners do not have that short sighted view. an owner will see an all-pro level qb who they know can get to them to 12 wins consistently and would FOAM AT THE MOUTH if jerry was dumb enough to let Dak be available. Glad you dont run the team smh

1942willys

Reaction score
True but remember Houston constantly was drafting Top 3 in every draft for many years. That helped them dramatically to draft much better talented players. Cowboys don't have that luxury by constantly drafting late in each round every year.
so because houston cannot do it don't bother to try
really dumb reason

Creeper

Reaction score
I have to agree with Michael. Maybe you disagree with what actions should be taken but hat he said was true. The Cowboys were simply unprepared and all those mistakes, which has been a trend in Dallas, came back to haunt them. So who is responsible for all the mistakes? The head coach has control over all of it.

On the other hand, changing coaches is not as easy as it sounds. I means a new system, possibly some retooling to fit the new system. It means new coordinators possibly and new assistants. It is not something teams want to do. And, if Jerry had to go out and find a HC to replace McCarthy there is no guarantee the new guy would be better than Mike. However, this year was unique. We have at least 3 very qualified coaches we already know are good coaches, attend to the details, and instill discipline in their teams. And, we heard reports all three were interested in the HC job in Dallas. Harbaugh brought almost instant success to an awful SF team when he first come into the league as a HC. He won with Colin Kaepernick at QB. We know Belichick is not just a disciplinarian, he is also a details orients HC. The Cowboys were second in the league in penalties this year. They led the league in hold and offsides penalties. Discipline if the order of the day in Dallas and after 4 years it is not coming from McCarthy. Vrabel brings a philosophy of physicality to the table. Something else the Cowboys need.

If there were no better candidates out there than McCarthy, I have no problem keeping him for one more year. But right now there are 3 and obviously Jerry never even considered any of them. Not a phone call to any one of them which is astonishing to me.

Irvin make a great point when he says no one is going to buy into the Cowboys hype every again, not until they win a big game. They could be 17-0 next year, and not a soul will believe they will win their first playoff game.

CCBoy

Reaction score
What kills me is dang near half our starters went All-Pro. Not pro bowl, ALL PRO

And that still wasn't enough. This wasn't the talentless 10-6 Parcellls team who made the most of what they had. This is disgraceful
With that view, there can be several approaches. Disappointment is there, and that is valid.

That talent levels was acquired under the direction of Jerry Jones. That can't be argued or blamed. It was from the team that he put together and working a long time to arrive at. Talent is there.

Achievement is not fully there, but not because some don't like Jerry. That isn't resolution and that status will run through the control of Jerry the GM.

He really isn't naive nor self satisfying beyond pride for achievement. He never has been a fool. We all have failures in a rapidly changing environment. But that doesn't mean Jerry Jones is stupid or not doing his homework.

His team together have to work further through this. I would change DC and add a very strong linebacker, myself.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
we don't have enough talent to carry dak. nobody does.
Doesn’t matter when most of the talent is at finesse position.
Any coach will tell you that you cannot beat good teams if you cannot run and stop the run.
We have almost no talent up the middle of this defense. We don’t have a single DT that would even receive a single vote. We don’t have a single LB that would even make the ballot. You don’t stop the run or win games by making an offense one dimensional because you have a player like Parson rushing the QB and a good CB.

On offense, we have all our talent at finesse positions. Even Dallas fans don’t believe Tyron and Zach are still at the top of their games, and our C is weak and our RT struggled off last year’s injury. No matter how many times McCarthy tried to slow GB down and give the defense time to figure something out, the run game was a failure as it was all season. We were a one dimensional offense, and GB played it that way. So yes, there is a huge lack of talent where it matters on the field. We have flashy talent that looks good on TV.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Irvin along with you forgot to realize if you change the head coach, this whole team will be destroyed and start a rebuilding process while will take at least 4 - 5 years to fully become playoff worthy. JERRY DOESN'T HAVE THAT MUCH TIME LEFT.
Wait. Do you know something Jerry Jones does not?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Irvin is right, he wants to see a competitive fire in the ball club. Sadly Mike McCarthy could not light a fire under this ball club if you gave him the gasoline and matches. 3 years, and it's the same soft undisciplined team that heads into the playoffs, no playoff intensity whatsoever.

I really hope the media rips these guys all offseason. Ask that question repeatedly, why are you getting bullied, why is there no discipline, why can't you get over the hump, and what are you going to do differently.

You win games by practicing hard and instilling mental and physical toughness. That's football 101.
So far so good.