Irvin was spitting facts on Undisputed

MikeyJones214

Reaction score
This is silly fan talk. Owners do not look at the product the same way fans do. Dak just made the 2nd team allpro and spent majority of the season as an MVP candidate and that is a FACT. He didn't play decent football. Fans wanna play the "only the playoffs matter" card and owners do not have that short sighted view. an owner will see an all-pro level qb who they know can get to them to 12 wins consistently and would FOAM AT THE MOUTH if jerry was dumb enough to let Dak be available. Glad you dont run the team smh
You have obviously never heard of guys like Alex Smith, Andy Dalton and Kirko Cousins...

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Irvin along with you forgot to realize if you change the head coach, this whole team will be destroyed and start a rebuilding process while will take at least 4 - 5 years to fully become playoff worthy. JERRY DOESN'T HAVE THAT MUCH TIME LEFT.
As far as absurd posts go, yours usually take the cake.

And as far as your most absurd posts go, this one might be the winner.

Everything you just said is wrong (well, maybe not the bit about how much time Jerry has).

vlad

Reaction score
Irvin is right, he wants to see a competitive fire in the ball club. Sadly Mike McCarthy could not light a fire under this ball club if you gave him the gasoline and matches. 3 years, and it's the same soft undisciplined team that heads into the playoffs, no playoff intensity whatsoever.

I really hope the media rips these guys all offseason. Ask that question repeatedly, why are you getting bullied, why is there no discipline, why can't you get over the hump, and what are you going to do differently.

You win games by practicing hard and instilling mental and physical toughness. That's football 101.
Access journalism sadly it seems. We need to go back to the days off blue collar journalists but that is a bygone era

Jstopper

Reaction score
You have obviously never heard of guys like Alex Smith, Andy Dalton and Kirko Cousins...
Hey genius show me when those guys made all pro teams, and show me where they were MVP favorites heading into week 15

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Dak to Atlanta makes a lot of sense and I think he would agree to it if Dallas told him they didn’t want to pay him.

If Atlanta gets Belichick then a move for Dak makes a ton of sense for everyone
Dak to New England and Pittsburgh make sense too. The problem is you have to make the move this season. I don’t think the Joneses have the balls to do it. France would love it and it would be a smart move for the rest of Dak’s playing career. The problem is I can’t imagine MM would bet last season on Lance.

khiladi

Reaction score
This is silly fan talk. Owners do not look at the product the same way fans do. Dak just made the 2nd team allpro and spent majority of the season as an MVP candidate and that is a FACT. He didn't play decent football. Fans wanna play the "only the playoffs matter" card and owners do not have that short sighted view. an owner will see an all-pro level qb who they know can get to them to 12 wins consistently and would FOAM AT THE MOUTH if jerry was dumb enough to let Dak be available. Glad you dont run the team smh
No he did not.. up to the 49ers game he was getting blasted as a joke.. then he ended the season in 3 of 4 games not even averaging 20 pts and the MVP conversations started again when he beat the garbage Commanders.. Dak fanboys always exaggerate

Jstopper

Reaction score
No he did not.. up to the 49ers game he was getting blasted as a joke.. then he ended the season in 3 of 4 games not even averaging 20 pts and the MVP conversations started again when he beat the garbage Commanders.. Dak fanboys always exaggerate
You are a joke when any topic relates to Dak and you live in your own warped reality. Please get a clue

khiladi

Reaction score
You are a joke when any topic relates to Dak and you live in your own warped reality. Please get a clue
Ah yes, Dak was an MVP candidate after the blowout by the 49ers this season and CeeDee went into MM office telling them to throw him the ball and they couldn’t get TDs while in the red zone..

Stop the fibbing.. Dak was nowhere close to an MVP candidate the WHOLE season and of McCaffery was the real MVP of the 49ers CeeDee was of the cowboys..

Jstopper

Reaction score
Ah yes, Dak was an MVP candidate after the blowout by the 49ers this season and CeeDee went into MM office telling them to throw him the ball and they couldn’t get TDs while in the red zone..

Stop the fibbing.. Dak was nowhere close to an MVP candidate the WHOLE season and of McCaffery was the real MVP of the 49ers CeeDee was of the cowboys..
Troll away bro

TheHerd

Reaction score
Irvin is right, he wants to see a competitive fire in the ball club. Sadly Mike McCarthy could not light a fire under this ball club if you gave him the gasoline and matches. 3 years, and it's the same soft undisciplined team that heads into the playoffs, no playoff intensity whatsoever.

I really hope the media rips these guys all offseason. Ask that question repeatedly, why are you getting bullied, why is there no discipline, why can't you get over the hump, and what are you going to do differently.

You win games by practicing hard and instilling mental and physical toughness. That's football 101.
The Dallas media made it pretty clear at the MM presser what their marching orders are.

khiladi

Reaction score
Troll away bro
Speaking facts and providing articles that substantiate these facts is the opposite of trolling. Making stories up to defend a mediocrity at QB who does the same thing year in and year out, not sure if it’s trolling, but it’s sure is delusional

CCBoy

Reaction score
As far as absurd posts go, yours usually take the cake.

And as far as your most absurd posts go, this one might be the winner.

Everything you just said is wrong (well, maybe not the bit about how much time Jerry has).
America's Cowboy is a fan. That part isn't hard to see.

Jstopper

Reaction score
Speaking facts and providing articles that substantiate these facts is the opposite of trolling. Making stories up to defend a mediocrity at QB who does the same thing year in and year out, not sure if it’s trolling, but it’s sure is delusional
Troll away. Only in your warped world was Dak never an MVP candidate favorite. The rest of us will live in reality you can reside in LaLa land if you wish

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Troll away. Only in your warped world was Dak never an MVP candidate favorite. The rest of us will live in reality you can reside in LaLa land if you wish
If I might offer my opinion, I think @khalidi was implying that he was never going to win the MVP. The media and ardent fans kept pushing the narrative because it is beneficial for both to do so. You can't have 94% of your own fans wanting you gone 5 or 6 games into the season, good stretch against suspect teams, then go .500ish against playoff contention teams at the end of the season and reasonably say you had an MVP caliber season.