Irvin was spitting facts on Undisputed

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
find the lousy left tackle tell him to let any body rushing let him come free every time from the blind side and get to dak on every play next season and tell dak's agent that's what is gonna happen and then you will see dak and his agent crawl into jerry's office and beg to be traded and make sure you call them before the draft and relay that much to them on a burner phone no loose ends and see how fast things happen
Meth? Shrooms?

SquidwardTentacles

Reaction score
Irvin is right, he wants to see a competitive fire in the ball club. Sadly Mike McCarthy could not light a fire under this ball club if you gave him the gasoline and matches. 3 years, and it's the same soft undisciplined team that heads into the playoffs, no playoff intensity whatsoever.

I really hope the media rips these guys all offseason. Ask that question repeatedly, why are you getting bullied, why is there no discipline, why can't you get over the hump, and what are you going to do differently.

You win games by practicing hard and instilling mental and physical toughness. That's football 101.
And as Jimmy would say, conditioning.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Meth? Shrooms?
Not those references...I was a Correctional Facility Guard with the Sheriff's Facility. I've seen the lockdowns and full body searches first hand...working them.

kwcool619

Reaction score
Irvin is right, he wants to see a competitive fire in the ball club. Sadly Mike McCarthy could not light a fire under this ball club if you gave him the gasoline and matches. 3 years, and it's the same soft undisciplined team that heads into the playoffs, no playoff intensity whatsoever.

I really hope the media rips these guys all offseason. Ask that question repeatedly, why are you getting bullied, why is there no discipline, why can't you get over the hump, and what are you going to do differently.

You win games by practicing hard and instilling mental and physical toughness. That's football 101.
The tacking is appalling.

kwcool619

Reaction score
A question.....could teammates on both sides of the ball see and sense Dak was in a no go zone prior to the game?

Thus the early head hanging by CD, The no effort by the D.

Did Daks action, body language tell them something they would recognize from prior games?
I'd like someone who was at game to answer this question: Did anyone even go talk to Dak when the cameras were away?

1942willys

Reaction score
When a team is so lousy as we were, while coaching certainly has to be a major factor, that is not all

The lack of effort and discipline we saw IS ON THE PLAYERS IN THE END.

MetalMike

Reaction score
With that view, there can be several approaches. Disappointment is there, and that is valid.

That talent levels was acquired under the direction of Jerry Jones. That can't be argued or blamed. It was from the team that he put together and working a long time to arrive at. Talent is there.

Achievement is not fully there, but not because some don't like Jerry. That isn't resolution and that status will run through the control of Jerry the GM.

He really isn't naive nor self satisfying beyond pride for achievement. He never has been a fool. We all have failures in a rapidly changing environment. But that doesn't mean Jerry Jones is stupid or not doing his homework.

His team together have to work further through this. I would change DC and add a very strong linebacker, myself.
Your last sentence and an exceptional edge rusher (2 would be better). As for the "very strong linebacker" issue, I'd love a Dick Butkus, Mike Singletary type. A real 'instill the fear of god' psycho!

CCBoy

Reaction score
Your last sentence and an exceptional edge rusher (2 would be better). As for the "very strong linebacker" issue, I'd love a Dick Butkus, Mike Singletary type. A real 'instill the fear of god' psycho!
That's music to this fan's ears. I still can hear the thuds of Ditka tackles in the Astrodome. A strong middle linebacker would also allow Parsons strength to be focused better and with flexability more.

I'm right by your side, here...

CCBoy

Reaction score
lol, make them pay dearly for every single success!

CCBoy

Reaction score
I'd like someone who was at game to answer this question: Did anyone even go talk to Dak when the cameras were away?
During games there is very little player access allowed by the media, during games. Cameras only for the most part.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Irvin was spitting facts? What facts were those? That he wanted Belichick? For what? Belichick has proven he sucks without Tom Brady. Plus, Belichick's forté is on Defense, not Offense. Belichick won't come here just to be a D-Coordinator.

So, once again, what FACTS was Michael Irvin spitting???
Is he back on coke?

CCBoy

Reaction score
Dak Eagles fans are now turning on Irvin. wow,,, I hope Roger Staubach doesn't ever say anything bad about the choker. wow, just wow. these guys will go to no length to discredit anybody over dak. wow,,,,,
Wonder why they have a cracked bell, naw...