Irving should be cut today

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The guy obviously has a dependency problem. I would guess booz. Why cant this clown show up to TC? Not in shape? I actually thought the latest announcement meant they were recanting the 4 game suspension. I got a little excited. But I guess it just means he wont be suspended AGAIN for ANOTHER stupid incident.

This is one of the reasons I have little respect for Garrett. How can this moron still be on our team? How can you have respect from your players if you keep this guy on the team? How can you talk ad nauseum for 11 years about RKG and keep a clown like this on your roster? You either have zero pull or you have zero stones.

Make us all proud and cut this loser. OR get out of town if you cant be the leader we need. Which is obvious to most of us already.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
im so glad the fans were against getting a pick for him. I mean releasing him is such a better option, or going forward with a guy who isnt stable. RKG guys, its working out.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
enough is enough. toss him & let him bounce down whatever path he so desires.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
The guy obviously has a dependency problem. I would guess booz. Why cant this clown show up to TC? Not in shape? I actually thought the latest announcement meant they were recanting the 4 game suspension. I got a little excited. But I guess it just means he wont be suspended AGAIN for ANOTHER stupid incident.

This is one of the reasons I have little respect for Garrett. How can this moron still be on our team? How can you have respect from your players if you keep this guy on the team? How can you talk ad nauseum for 11 years about RKG and keep a clown like this on your roster? You either have zero pull or you have zero stones.

Make us all proud and cut this loser. OR get out of town if you cant be the leader we need. Which is obvious to most of us already.

So would you cut Gregory too? And T-Will?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
im so glad the fans were against getting a pick for him. I mean releasing him is such a better option, or going forward with a guy who isnt stable. RKG guys, its working out.

These are the worst type of people in my opinion. People that have tons of talent, but just cant get it together mentally to enjoy life and be a professional. Reach your potential. Your either completely stupid or just a jerk. Either way we should punt of first down with this loser. Get the hell out of Dallas. Where have our standards gone? Its times like these where you know that another championship is a long way away. These clowns simply dont know how to run an organization. They seem to love to copy the Pats in many ways. Well one of their biggest traits is standards and rules.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So would you cut Gregory too? And T-Will?

Gregory I would have probably cut last year. Twill I would cut simply because he adds nothing and has no upside.

Look............You let enough of these clowns have 5 chances and at some point one is going to work out. But the problem is that while your doing it, the other 15 make you look bad and destroys chemistry. It shows desperation and allows others to have a sense of no accountability.

Lee has already spoken out some of his distaste of what Irving is doing. You can bet he is losing respect. Young players are learning what exactly? That they can do what they want if they are good. All these clowns think they are good.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Gregory I would have probably cut last year. Twill I would cut simply because he adds nothing and has no upside.

Look............You let enough of these clowns have 5 chances and at some point one is going to work out. But the problem is that while your doing it, the other 15 make you look bad and destroys chemistry. It shows desperation and allows others to have a sense of no accountability.

Lee has already spoken out some of his distaste of what Irving is doing. You can bet he is losing respect. Young players are learning what exactly? That they can do what they want if they are good. All these clowns think they are good.

You have a valid point, but when Irving is in he's your best DT. Until we have a viable replacement or need to pay him I say use him up.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I remember when posters were saying dont pay Lawrence because we have Irving.

At this point Irving is showing way too many red flags. Time to cut bait. But lets both agree that it will never happen. Never. Not with Jerry and clappy the clown in town.

Prime21

Reaction score
Nope, too much talent.

Maybe if Ward comes on and plays lights out and Taco or TCraw show that can be great interior rushers in passing situations then maybe.

Most likely, if we want our pass rush to be elite this year, we need Irving.

Premium talent at a premium position. You don't quit on it when you can keep it around cheaply.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You have a valid point, but when Irving is in he's your best DT. Until we have a viable replacement or need to pay him I say use him up.

And certainly that is the attitude of the FO. I think its sad and just another reason its a love hate relationship for me. You dont build a team with losers like Irving. I could care less if the guy can ball. Move on and devote your resources to RKG's. Real RKG's. Did we win the SB last year when Irving came back? Did we even get close?

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Irvin is retired. I think it's unfair to expect him to show up to training camp, especially after winning us 3 Superbowls and is no longer on the team

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Nope, too much talent.

Maybe if Ward comes on and plays lights out and Taco or TCraw show that can be great interior rushers in passing situations then maybe.

Most likely, if we want our pass rush to be elite this year, we need Irving.

Premium talent at a premium position. You don't quit on it when you can keep it around cheaply.

Congrats, you could GM the Cowboys. LOL

Not too tough is it?

Gridiron Man

"I AM GRIDIRON MAN"
Reaction score
We are constantly being held hostage to these types of acquisitions. Jerry cant get the prospector mentality out of recruiting talent.

Sydla

Reaction score
I won't make excuses for him. I wish someone had been dumb enough to sign him and give us a 2nd rounder.

However, at this point, it's pretty pointless to cut him. He's out on suspension for 4 games, which bizarrely, might benefit us in the sense we can see how the DL plays those first four games without him. If they play well, it makes it far easier to just toss him aside. However, if the DL struggles, you are pretty much tied to the devil and have to do what you can to get him back on the field.

AbeBeta

Reaction score

This has nothing to do with Garrett.

Stop making every thread about him