Irvin's suspended 4 games but Odell escapes

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
He has passed a daily test for 6 months, by the time the season comes around, it will be nearer a year.

Near a year with his not being exposed to the pressure of performing in games, being around lots of other people, etc. And the season isn't here yet.

Look, I'm not against the guy, but it's not just that he likes pot, he needs it to be able to cope with life, and life away from football is a very different animal than being in football.

He'll get another shot, it's not up to me, I'm just saying if it was up to me I'd let him go...

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
It was Dak smoking a cheap cigar, with a plastic tip on it. OBJ had cocaine on a pizza box. That right there is a crime. Cocaine is illegal is it not?

Very much so, and he stupidly had it in a picture on the internet for all the world to see.

Rayman70

Reaction score
2m is peanuts.....it is barely above the league minimum for vets
:oldcouple:lmao....Give me those peanuts ANY DAY. Even in the NFL..that IS NOT LOOSE CHANGE. Peanuts is the vet minimum.You may need to find out what that is...I don't know. I'm fairly certain its below 2 mil.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
mao....Give me those peanuts ANY DAY. Even in the NFL..that IS NOT LOOSE CHANGE. Peanuts is the vet minimum.You may need to find out what that is...I don't know. I'm fairly certain its below 2 mil.
the vet minimum is around 1m............2m is peanuts.......around 1.2% of the cap

Hoofbite

Reaction score
What about all the other guys who test positive....they should be let off the hook, too!

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
OBJ didn't do anything worthy of a suspension. He was just in a picture. Yeah, the picture had some questionable things in it, but it didn't actually show him committing a crime.

Zeke was in the weed shop, he did not buy. I repeat, he did not buy.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Because it is my opinion that Gregory won't make it, any player is better than one that is suspended for the season, or worse, for life.

In other words, the risk of Gregory getting suspended again isn't worth keeping a guy with his history and having missed so much time.

Just don't trust him....
Dude. It was weed not ******* meth...

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Dude. It was weed not ******* meth...

So? The pertinent point is that he's missed MULTIPLE tests in the past, doesn't matter what substance he's suspended for. If he gets caught for weed again, he'll still be suspended AGAIN most likely.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
So? The pertinent point is that he's missed MULTIPLE tests in the past, doesn't matter what substance he's suspended for. If he gets caught for weed again, he'll still be suspended AGAIN most likely.
The point is weed is not addictive.