Is Aaron Rodgers regressing?

lukemartin79

Reaction score
Is he regressing. Probably 38 years old. But even if he has a great game Sunday which he is more than capable of. The Cowboys still are better overall team . I would much rather see him play at his best and beat him. Then beat him ,with Packers having excuses.
but it’s like Brady. As soon as you think he’s done. He comes out and surprises you.
Not when he play Dallas, then he plays great

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If Aaron Rodgers is regressing the Cowboys are the perfect medicine. He always looks rocksolid against us.

Motorola

Reaction score
Not when he play Dallas, then he plays great
Who would have thought Rodgers would help his team to victory completing only 14 passes - on just 20 attempts?
However...it helps if 3 of his 14 completions result in TDs..and his two RB teammates combine for 200 yards rushing.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He a little older
But his injury is the main problem
I think he retires end of season
Maybe we should worry about beating our division rivals because after yesterday I'm not feeling good about that.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know but either him or the head coach is gonna have to go because that was just ugly

DalFan75

Reaction score
Cowboys defense is the Rx he’s been waiting for

This.

Our defense was beyond pathetic yesterday and that's two bad games in a row now.

We scored 28 pts against a team that was averaging 17 pts a game and had a season high of 27. They scored their season high in pts and Rodgers had by FAR his best game of the yr with 3 tds, no picks and a 146 rating. He was damn close to 4 tds, no picks and a near perfect QB rating too.