Is Aaron Rodgers regressing?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You must of watched another game, sure he had a couple of bad throws, but had plenty of dimes too. He played way better than Dak.

LMAO. They had equal statistics. he played better what a joke

stinkface

Reaction score
LMAO. They had equal statistics. he played better what a joke
Maybe I'm missing something, but Dak threw 2 pics yesterday and his QB rating was trash compared to Rodgers. Dak didn't loose the game, but he damn near didn't win us the game.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Maybe I'm missing something, but Dak threw 2 pics yesterday and his QB rating was trash compared to Rodgers. Dak didn't loose the game, but he damn near didn't win us the game.
Both teams had identical turnovers. The statistics were virtually identical. If it wasn’t for a wide receiver being offsides, two holding penalties, cd lamb being held no flag, we win in overtime. Aaron Rodgers a joke

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Prescott sucks, with the same statistics as Rogers. But Rogers is a hero. That’s the joke

stinkface

Reaction score
Both teams had identical turnovers. The statistics were virtually identical. If it wasn’t for a wide receiver being offsides, two holding penalties, cd lamb being held no flag, we win in overtime. Aaron Rodgers a joke
What was the QB rating of Dak versus Rodgers? Pardon me, but did Rodgers throw any pics in the red zone?

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
Prescott sucks, with the same statistics as Rogers. But Rogers is a hero. That’s the joke

You have to be a troll? There is no way you believe this … look at their stats. Rodgers qbr was double. People like you contribute to why the so called Dak haters thrive here. But I am 50/50 you are just trolling …

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Is he regressing. Probably 38 years old. But even if he has a great game Sunday which he is more than capable of. The Cowboys still are better overall team . I would much rather see him play at his best and beat him. Then beat him ,with Packers having excuses.
but it’s like Brady. As soon as you think he’s done. He comes out and surprises you.
No, he played with a bad thumb and still kicked our ***! D looked and played horrible. If th
Is he regressing. Probably 38 years old. But even if he has a great game Sunday which he is more than capable of. The Cowboys still are better overall team . I would much rather see him play at his best and beat him. Then beat him ,with Packers having excuses.
but it’s like Brady. As soon as you think he’s done. He comes out and surprises you.
I'll take a regressing Rogers over an overpaid, over hyped, clueless Prescot TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JJ make a trade with GB, send Prescot and a #2 for Rogers! I've never seen someone do more with far less and Rogers is beat-up to boot! Bad thumb and all, he kicked the Clownboy's *** yesterday. Rogers is straight up one of the greatest to ever play the game of football!

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No, he played with a bad thumb and still kicked our ***! D looked and played horrible. If th

I'll take a regressing Rogers over an overpaid, over hyped, clueless Prescot TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JJ make a trade with GB, send Prescot and a #2 for Rogers! I've never seen someone do more with far less and Rogers is beat-up to boot! Bad thumb and all, he kicked the Clownboy's *** yesterday. Rogers is straight up one of the greatest to ever play the game of football!
The run game kicked *** Aaron Rodgers suck

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Mr. hail Mary media lover boy one ring loser. LMAO that your buddy Aaron Rodgers

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You have to be a troll? There is no way you believe this … look at their stats. Rodgers qbr was double. People like you contribute to why the so called Dak haters thrive here. But I am 50/50 you are just trolling …
I’m a cowboy fan for longer than you could imagine. Before you were born probably. No I’m not going to get the Packers any love and you can’t make me. Lol. You’re the troll. If you think he’s still a championship quarterback. One ring how many years , He’s just a media lover boy someone they need. Mr. Hail Mary blessed.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I’m glad you have a poster of him over your bed

FVSTONE

Reaction score
The run game kicked *** Aaron Rodgers suck
You're just all butt hurt because Rogers kicked butt again and Dak " TOAD HUNTER" Prescot was again MIA in another meaningful game! Hell, Rogers could have played left-handed and still beat the Clownboys! Hey, since you're in charge of the TOAD's fan club why don't you buy head a new headlamp so that he can gig those toads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You're just all butt hurt because Rogers kicked butt again and Dak " TOAD HUNTER" Prescot was again MIA in another meaningful game! Hell, Rogers could have played left-handed and still beat the Clownboys! Hey, since you're in charge of the TOAD's fan club why don't you buy head a new headlamp so that he can gig those toads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol. Only a packer fan would think like this. Everybody knows he’s done. You must be tripping with him

ICP

Reaction score
Against pretty much everybody but the Cowboys he is

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Notice you didn't answer questions about interceptions or quarterback rating. Interceptions are kind of a big deal.
So you think Aaron Rodgers is great. He beat a sucky Dak Prescott a sucky Cowboys team. According to some people. So Aaron Rodgers wins against the sucky quarterback and a soccer team and he’s the best thing ever. That is comical right there in itself

Jimbo69

Reaction score
It's strange that people on here purport to be Boys fans but are not only happy to have a mediocre QB but are so enamoured by his play that they need to start a thread designed to trash a 1st ballot HOF'er who once again beat us on Sunday with a beat up team.
Personally I'm looking forward to seeing a Dallas QB. who can kick Rodgers butt, not a QB who can't.