Is all this really necessary!

S.B. Bound

Reaction score
I just wanted to note that some of the comments on here are about as ridicules then Santa Clause climbing down a chimney on Thanks Giving Day. Look, if you didn't like the guy cool but how dare anybody take such harsh and cowardly remarks towards this guy who took you to the play offs last year. How could this board allow these idiotic insults, I feel like if you hate a guy that damn bad then it must be something more to it then "I just don't like his game". OK, Q.C. messed up & he is gone either show some respect or move on.

P.S. And Jesus said "Who so ever have not sinned, may he cast the first stone"

My God, we are acting like vicious animals with blood covering our mouths. :(

BlueWave

Reaction score
S.B. Bound said:
I just wanted to note that some of the comments on here are about as ridicules then Santa Clause climbing down a chimney on Thanks Giving Day. Look, if you didn't like the guy cool but how dare anybody take such harsh and cowardly remarks towards this guy who took you to the play offs last year. How could this board allow these idiotic insults, I feel like if you hate a guy that damn bad then it must be something more to it then "I just don't like his game". OK, Q.C. messed up & he is gone either show some respect or move on.

He was on a team that went to the playoffs last year. The Cowboys went to the playoffs because they had the best defense in football, and got lucky in two games. I'm a Cowboys fan, and I will admit that. If you think Carter was a playoff QB, you must have missed the second half of the season when we played the real teams and the playoff game.

Let's move on. We didn't really lose much.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
I think Campbell, says it best. We have a right to feel let down.

"It stinks. I always liked Quincy and I always will. But, in a way, you feel like you have been deceived a bit. You really do. He knows he made a mistake. That is part of it. I feel he let the team down, but I forgive the guy. I like him too much."

-- tight end Dan Campbell

S.B. Bound

Reaction score
BlueWave said:
He was on a team that went to the playoffs last year. The Cowboys went to the playoffs because they had the best defense in football, and got lucky in two games. I'm a Cowboys fan, and I will admit that. If you think Carter was a playoff QB, you must have missed the second half of the season when we played the real teams and the playoff game.

One question, If Chad or Romo was at the center would the results would have been the same? Like I said, if you don't like the guy cool but don't constantly stab him while he's on the ground. Simple as that, that is cowardly

BlueStar22

Reaction score
The Cowboys went to the playoffs because they had the best defense in football, and got lucky in two games.
Nobody on the defense lined up under center. The defense didn't score a lot of points last year either. The guy played a role. It was a team effort. We probably wouldn't have gotten there with any of the other QB's on the roster.

S.B. Bound

Reaction score
boysfanindc said:
I think Campbell, says it best. We have a right to feel let down.

"It stinks. I always liked Quincy and I always will. But, in a way, you feel like you have been deceived a bit. You really do. He knows he made a mistake. That is part of it. I feel he let the team down, but I forgive the guy. I like him too much."

-- tight end Dan Campbell

OK, yes I feel he let me down (personaly) but I do understand we all have problems and some of us can't defeat'em all but I'm not going to talk down like I'm higher.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
S.B. Bound said:
One question, If Chad or Romo was at the center would the results would have been the same? Like I said, if you don't like the guy cool but don't constantly stab him while he's on the ground. Simple as that, that is cowardly

actually yeah, my reaction would have been the same

guy wasnt very good, guy screwed up, guy got cut

David

S.B. Bound

Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
actually yeah, my reaction would have been the same

guy wasnt very good, guy screwed up, guy got cut

David

No, thats not what i'm asking. I am saying if those two were under center would we have made it to the play offs.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Remember the q fans crowing when Hutchinson was cut?

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
S.B. Bound said:
No, thats not what i'm asking. I am saying if those two were under center would we have made it to the play offs.
So? There are two players that suck more then q tha happen to be his backups. If vinny was starting last year I think we go 11-5 winning that atlanta game.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
BlueWave said:

yea he was on the team
no he isn't a playoff team but the point is he scored 17 points per game he lead us to that win over the giants he did jsut what bill wanted to drive the bus he made his mistake and no that he is not on our team we dont need to be insulting him and we need to move on.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
yea he was on the team
no he isn't a playoff team but the point is he scored 17 points per game he lead us to that win over the giants he did jsut what bill wanted to drive the bus he made his mistake and no that he is not on our team we dont need to be insulting him and we need to move on.
17 points is pathetic. If our offense cant manage atleast 20 points, I consider them a liability...

SAboys889

Houstonboys13
Reaction score
People (and Mickey) are bashing Carter because they got “bashed” after Chad was released. If all of this had happened to Chad, then most of the people defending Carter would be on the other side criticizing Chad.

Unfortunately, the Chad vs Quincy debates got so personal, that now people feel the need to defend their views. In this case, everyone ended up “losing.” After Chad was released, half the people on this board had the chance to gloat and prove how smart they were. Now it’s the other half’s turn. Ironically, both sides were right in their own way. All this will hopefully go away within a few weeks, and we can look forward to a season without a QB controversy (unless Vinny really struggles).

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
RW31 said:
bue wernt doin what ya'll are doin now we arent holding the whole first page of the board about him.

S.B. Bound

Reaction score
RW31 said:

Look, its nothing wrong with being happy that something went your way or you thought this was better for the team but to call someone stupid, druggie or dumb is not right. I personaly never liked C.H. but when he got cut I didn't wish him bad but wished him good with another team. I think that is how a mature cowboy fan is suposed to act.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
bue wernt doin what ya'll are doin now we arent holding the whole first page of the board about him.
There are like three threads about it. You weren't here when chad was released. Almost every q supporter was shoving it in our faces, now they want to call foul when they're getting the same treatment(maybe even less of it)

Mike 1967

Reaction score
S.B. Bound said:

Actually, Jesus did not say that. It was added in later translations.

If you go to the original Greek Texts...you will find that it is not there.

Most current english translations have a footnote on this text that will state this.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
S.B. Bound said:
Look, its nothing wrong with being happy that something went your way or you thought this was better for the team but to call someone stupid, druggie or dumb is not right. I personaly never liked C.H. but when he got cut I didn't wish him bad but wished him good with another team. I think that is how a mature cowboy fan is suposed to act.
You guys called him a whiny loser, and said how all of us were wrong. Well, Carter is a drug abuser, and you are way wrong for supporting him.

S.B. Bound

Reaction score
Houstonboys13 said:
People (and Mickey) are bashing Carter because they got “bashed” after Chad was released. If all of this had happened to Chad, then most of the people defending Carter would be on the other side criticizing Chad.

Unfortunately, the Chad vs Quincy debates got so personal, that now people feel the need to defend their views. In this case, everyone ended up “losing.” After Chad was released, half the people on this board had the chance to gloat and prove how smart they were. Now it’s the other half’s turn. Ironically, both sides were right in their own way. All this will hopefully go away within a few weeks, and we can look forward to a season without a QB controversy (unless Vinny really struggles).

If you ask me, thats :rolleyes: something kids do and I bet 80% of the people on this board are over the age of 25.