Is all this really necessary!

S.B. Bound

Reaction score
Houstonboys13 said:
If you're going to quote something Jesus said, then I sure hope you are a Christian. Christian is not a religion, it is a belief in Jesus. If you are Catholic, you are Christian. If you are a Baptist, you are Chrisitan, etc...

Also, you really shouldn't write about scripture, and then use the word "hell." You are kind of contradicting yourself.

By the way, read your original post and you'll see that you were the one judging others.

Where do I start, I see right now you know so less. Christianity is a religion, "THE TRINITY" is a belief, lets get that straight first. Now, see thats why religion does not play a big role in my beliefs (thus "The Trinity") for the very reason you hope I am a Christian because I said "Jesus", religion takes away from the relation ship between you and your Father. The rules, the do's & don'ts, the whos better and what not are more important to some then the Father so I personaly Just believe and love my Father. I am finish talking to you about my relation ship with my Father, you are human HE is GOD.

Mike 1967

Reaction score
S.B. Bound said:
Where do I start, I see right now you know so less. Christianity is a religion, "THE TRINITY" is a belief, lets get that straight first. Now, see thats why religion does not play a big role in my beliefs (thus "The Trinity") for the very reason you hope I am a Christian because I said "Jesus", religion takes away from the relation ship between you and your Father. The rules, the do's & don'ts, the whos better and what not are more important to some then the Father so I personaly Just believe and love my Father. I am finish talking to you about my relation ship with my Father, you are human HE is GOD.

You can't have a relationship with the FATHER without the SON.

The SON is JESUS CHRIST.

CHRIST - CHRISTIAN.

It is important that we define our terms.

If you believe that you can have a relationship with the Father without CHRIST....then you are correct, you are not a Christian.

But true Christianity is not religion. It is a relationship with the one and only Savior, Lord, King, God.

LatinG187

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
boysfanindc said:
I think Campbell, says it best. We have a right to feel let down.

"It stinks. I always liked Quincy and I always will. But, in a way, you feel like you have been deceived a bit. You really do. He knows he made a mistake. That is part of it. I feel he let the team down, but I forgive the guy. I like him too much."

-- tight end Dan Campbell

I agree 100% with that statement Dan Campbell made.He said it perfectly.

Little Jr

Reaction score
S.B. Bound said:
I just wanted to note that some of the comments on here are about as ridicules then Santa Clause climbing down a chimney on Thanks Giving Day. Look, if you didn't like the guy cool but how dare anybody take such harsh and cowardly remarks towards this guy who took you to the play offs last year. How could this board allow these idiotic insults, I feel like if you hate a guy that damn bad then it must be something more to it then "I just don't like his game". OK, Q.C. messed up & he is gone either show some respect or move on.

P.S. And Jesus said "Who so ever have not sinned, may he cast the first stone"

My God, we are acting like vicious animals with blood covering our mouths. :(

Stop crying!!!!!!!!!

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
BlueWave said:
He was on a team that went to the playoffs last year. The Cowboys went to the playoffs because they had the best defense in football, and got lucky in two games. I'm a Cowboys fan, and I will admit that. If you think Carter was a playoff QB, you must have missed the second half of the season when we played the real teams and the playoff game.

Let's move on. We didn't really lose much.

the playoff loss would have to fall squarely on QC. admit it! you didn't even watch that game. terrence newman had one of the sorriest games i've ever seen out of a corner. but i don't hear one of you calling for his head. it's so obvious what's going on here. and it stinks.