Is all this really necessary!

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
RW31 said:
There are like three threads about it. You weren't here when chad was released. Almost every q supporter was shoving it in our faces, now they want to call foul when they're getting the same treatment(maybe even less of it)

actaully i was here and we wernt shoving it in your face, nad the bottom line is chad didn't get cut because of a drug problem he got cut cause he wasnt ready for NFL football there is a differnce from a mistake to less game then QC

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
S.B. Bound said:
If you ask me, thats :rolleyes: something kids do and I bet 80% of the people on this board are over the age of 25.
Are you calling yourself a child?

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
RW31 said:
You guys called him a whiny loser, and said how all of us were wrong. Well, Carter is a drug abuser, and you are way wrong for supporting him.
we're not supporting him but tryin to show at least some compassion this man has a problem and we need to be pryin that he gets through this not talkin about how isnot an NFL QB chad turned hisself into a whinny loser but the things he said there is a differnece

SAboys889

Houstonboys13
Reaction score
Mike 1967 said:
Actually, Jesus did not say that. It was added in later translations.

If you go to the original Greek Texts...you will find that it is not there.

Most current english translations have a footnote on this text that will state this.

Jesus and Football. Gotta love it!

Of course, the Cowboys are God's favorite team :)

S.B. Bound

Reaction score
Mike 1967 said:
Actually, Jesus did not say that. It was added in later translations.

If you go to the original Greek Texts...you will find that it is not there.

Most current english translations have a footnote on this text that will state this.

Yes sir, thats exactly what HE said and I will say no more when some one try to deny what my Father said. Indeed thats what HE said.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
S.B. Bound said:
No, thats not what i'm asking. I am saying if those two were under center would we have made it to the play offs.

I dont know, your asking an impossible quesiton to answer...they didnt get a chance to play

however Carter's numbers suggest that yeah, almost anyone could have done what he did...he ranked at the bottom of the league in virtually every significant statistic...11 times in 17 starts he failed to post even a 70 game rating, 7 times he failed to even post a 60 game rating...he committed 25 turnovers and guided the offense to only 28 total offensive tds...all these numbers are pretty lousy

I've said all offseason he didnt have much to do with us being 10-6, and the numbers prove it...I like the kid, I cheered for him when he played and would have continued to cheer for him if he was our QB...but he wasnt a good QB and IMO wasnt even average

David

SAboys889

Houstonboys13
Reaction score
S.B. Bound said:
If you ask me, thats :rolleyes: something kids do and I bet 80% of the people on this board are over the age of 25.

Most may be over 25, but the vast majority act like children when it comes to football. Isn't football a child's game anyway?

S.B. Bound

Reaction score
RW31 said:
There are like three threads about it. You weren't here when chad was released. Almost every q supporter was shoving it in our faces, now they want to call foul when they're getting the same treatment(maybe even less of it)

No RW31 I'm not calling myself a child, but that quote is a prime example buddy.

1fisher

Reaction score
SB Bound..........Cursing and quoting scripture in the same post is NOT a good thing!!

Mike 1967

Reaction score
S.B. Bound said:
Yes sir, thats exactly what HE said and I will say no more when some one try to deny what my Father said. Indeed thats what HE said.

How do you know that is what HE said.

Have you checked the original translations.

If HE is your Lord then I would strongly recommend that you get into your Bible my brother.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
RW31 said:

Sad thing is...if those who did not like the "Q Supporters" shoving it in "our" (if you are among the "our" group) faces.....then why in the hell are some of those same people who did not like it....starting to feel the need to do the same thing.

IMO the ones doing it now are just as silly and pathetic as those who did it then.

Damn sad to see the level of immaturity and down right childish nah nah nah nah nah or I told you so posts showing that some are displaying on this forum over both the Chad and QC releases.

Too bad some of the foolish posters can not just figure out that Chad is gone and QC is gone...and let it be....instead of still feeling the need to rip or defend either of those guys and STILL get into the same old dumb arse arguments over the two....news flash to those with that mentality.....THEY ARE BOTH GONE NOW.

(note...this post was not directed toward RW31...it is directed to those on both the anti/pro QC squad that still feel the need to defend or rip on him)

S.B. Bound

Reaction score
Houstonboys13 said:
Most may be over 25, but the vast majority act like children when it comes to football. Isn't football a child's game anyway?

Created by a Grown man & played by Grown man, no I would have to say common since should tell you football is not a childs's game (think back to Terry Bradshaw's injury, now do you think your mom is cool with that).

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dbair1967 said:
I dont know, your asking an impossible quesiton to answer...they didnt get a chance to play

however Carter's numbers suggest that yeah, almost anyone could have done what he did...he ranked at the bottom of the league in virtually every significant statistic...11 times in 17 starts he failed to post even a 70 game rating, 7 times he failed to even post a 60 game rating...he committed 25 turnovers and guided the offense to only 28 total offensive tds...all these numbers are pretty lousy

I've said all offseason he didnt have much to do with us being 10-6, and the numbers prove it...I like the kid, I cheered for him when he played and would have continued to cheer for him if he was our QB...but he wasnt a good QB and IMO wasnt even average

David

All true.

The guy sucked.

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
S.B. Bound said:
I just wanted to note that some of the comments on here are about as ridicules then Santa Clause climbing down a chimney on Thanks Giving Day. Look, if you didn't like the guy cool but how dare anybody take such harsh and cowardly remarks towards this guy who took you to the play offs last year. How could this board allow these idiotic insults, I feel like if you hate a guy that damn bad then it must be something more to it then "I just don't like his game". OK, Q.C. messed up & he is gone either show some respect or move on.

P.S. And Jesus said "Who so ever have not sinned, may he cast the first stone"

My God, we are acting like vicious animals with blood covering our mouths. :(

S.B. I agree with everything you just said however, you have to hold your fellow board members to the same standards.

There are some 1000+ members on the board. Not all of them are gonna be good and not all of them are gonna be bad.

Some people just dig this ****, they love it.

bjrelations_lynching.jpg

From my experience with humanity excpect the worse hope for the best

S.B. Bound

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Sad thing is...if those who did not like the "Q Supporters" shoving it in "our" (if you are among the "our" group) faces.....then why in the hell are some of those same people who did not like it....starting to feel the need to do the same thing.

IMO the ones doing it now are just as silly and pathetic as those who did it then.

Damn sad to see the level of immaturity and down right childish nah nah nah nah nah or I told you so posts showing that some are displaying on this forum over both the Chad and QC releases.

Too bad some of the foolish posters can not just figure out that Chad is gone and QC is gone...and let it be....instead of still feeling the need to rip or defend either of those guys and STILL get into the same old dumb arse arguments over the two....news flash to those with that mentality.....THEY ARE BOTH GONE NOW.

(note...this post was not directed toward RW31...it is directed to those on both the anti/pro QC squad that still feel the need to defend or rip on him)

DING, DING, DING, DING, DING, DING, DING, DING, DING, That's exactly what I was looking for.

S.B. Bound

Reaction score
1fisher said:
SB Bound..........Cursing and quoting scripture in the same post is NOT a good thing!!
Damn, is not a bad word for that is in the bible. Nice try, however it was a 3rd grade educational error

SAboys889

Houstonboys13
Reaction score
S.B. Bound said:
Created by a Grown man & played by Grown man, no I would have to say common since should tell you football is not a childs's game (think back to Terry Bradshaw's injury, now do you think your mom is cool with that).

I believe the love of the game starts when you are a child, and carries over to adulthood. These guys get paid millions to play a “game.” Football, as are most sports, will always be a child’s game. If you are basing it solely on age, then take note that many more individuals under the age of 18 play the game as compared to those over the age of 18.

SAboys889

Houstonboys13
Reaction score
S.B. Bound said:
Damn, is not a bad word for that is in the bible. Nice try, however it was a 3rd grade educational error

Your response to the poster is not very Christian like.

S.B. Bound

Reaction score
Houstonboys13 said:
Your response to the poster is not very Christian like.

See, my point exactly :rolleyes:

Who in the hell said I was Christian, I don't follow religion, I follow my Father's path that he laid out for me. With that being said I will also tell you like Q.C. I am not perfect I do sin and will continue to sin. Just stop thinking you know everything, you are not GOD and you should not judge.

SAboys889

Houstonboys13
Reaction score
S.B. Bound said:
See, my point exactly :rolleyes:

Who in the hell said I was Christian, I don't follow religion, I follow my Father's path that he laid out for me. With that being said I will also tell you like Q.C. I am not perfect I do sin and will continue to sin. Just stop thinking you know everything, you are not GOD and you should not judge.

If you're going to quote something Jesus said, then I sure hope you are a Christian. Christian is not a religion, it is a belief in Jesus. If you are Catholic, you are Christian. If you are a Baptist, you are Chrisitan, etc...

Also, you really shouldn't write about scripture, and then use the word "hell." You are kind of contradicting yourself.

By the way, read your original post and you'll see that you were the one judging others.