Is Anyone Else Apathetic To This Franchise?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Not jumping ship. Not hating them. Still a fan but just apathetic to their games. You don't get excited for wins and don't sulk over losses. It has been happening for me over the past few years. Once the game is over, I turn off the tv, don't listen to any post game shows. I post on here a little and then they are out of my mind. I move on. Win or lose. There is no hope in sight for this franchise at all.

I don't think I will ever stop watching completely and I definitely won't root for another team.

I will never switch teams, but this team this year can take a hike off a long pier for I care!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Not jumping ship. Not hating them. Still a fan but just apathetic to their games. You don't get excited for wins and don't sulk over losses. It has been happening for me over the past few years. Once the game is over, I turn off the tv, don't listen to any post game shows. I post on here a little and then they are out of my mind. I move on. Win or lose. There is no hope in sight for this franchise at all.

I don't think I will ever stop watching completely and I definitely won't root for another team.

can't say that has happened for me. I'm as die hard as they come. losing hurts and can enjoy a win. when the off season is here I can't wait to get the season underway. Not blind to the issues this current team is dealing with yet never willing to give up on them. Now I will say because of the other obligation in my life I don't sulk around after a loss as I did when I was a kid. In the end I understand I am just a fan, I support my team win, lose or tie

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score

Yup

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

It all starts from the top my cowboy brother. And this franchise just doesn’t know how to put a football team together. As long as Jerry owns this team and metals we will never win

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm pretty much just going to watch college ball and focus on the draft from here on in.
I'm not going to waste my time watching that crap anymore

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
the dallas cowboys as a franchise are dead the fans havnt started leaving yet but they will it sucks from top to bottom until the gm and his son are gone its going to contue to be what we have been seeing

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Am I not entertained?

yes I am. Had a blast night last night hoping for the best but cheering for the worst. As a cowboy fan I feel I nay we deserve it. Savor the ride it’s what we live for

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
I stopped letting Cowboys wins or losses affect me in the early 2000's. As long as anyone named Jones is making the decisions, I'll use them for entertainment purposes only.

erod

Reaction score

I haven't cared for some time. Used to come flying out of my chair. Now, I'm barely amused. I watch more in astonishment than in intensity.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Got there a few years ago. Two things are apparent to me:

1. As long as the Joneses run the team as they've been running it I will never see another Cowboys SB.

2. The Joneses will never change how they run the team. It's fantasy football at the highest level and they're making a fortune, win or lose.

This is my resignation too. :(

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
I wish I could say I’m apathetic. I’m not. I’m fanatic. I can’t let it go. I was born in Texas but was raised in NC. My dad is from Sherman and was a huge Dallas fan. That’s where I get it. They were no Panthers when I was growing up. With that said, I tried to root for the Panthers as like a second team about ten or so years ago just so I could try to dampen my passion for this franchise that is be being run into paltry insignificance by Jerry freaking Jones by having another team to root for.

Couldn’t do it..

Still eat, sleep, and breathe Cowboys football.

Texas2Step41

Reaction score
Yup as i don't remember the glory days because I was 5 for the last SB, there is 2 generations of fans that have this attitude. Mediocrity and it’s not even worth screaming and yelling about because nothing will change. It is what it is