Is anyone else NOT on the ledge?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Like anyone I hate to see a loss there is no way to put a good spin on it. The most you hope is this loss causes this team to focus harder and work harder through the week as they get ready for the next team. I see no cause for panic at this point it was just one of those games.

fanfromvirginia

Inconceivable!
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;1839305 said:
Seriously.

This loss can be summarized easier than almost any other: Romo was horrible.

Unless you expect him to continue playing horribly -- in which case you'll little to no evidence to back your case -- there should be nothing to worry about. The defense, which everyone had been wringing their hands about, was very good today.

So... Romo reverts to the mean, we win.

The truth is, this loss was less troubling than almost any I can think of.

Simple as that.
We're fine.

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
Unlike most, I'am, at least Im stepping closer to the edge. How many Decembers has it been now 4, 5? Thankfully the D played lights out, too bad the O kept turning them back on.

I think that someone in the organization is so enamored with N.E style football, (it is a copy cat league after all) that we have kinda abandoned our running game, we sure as in the hell gave up on it too easily.

Ill have to see how they play next week, but if they continue playing like they have for 2 1/2 weeks then were one and done in the playoffs. I had high hopes too <sigh> oh well.