Is anyone still questioning if Dak can be The Guy?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Prescott is a good starting QB but that doesnt mean he should be handed a 35mil contract with 110 guaranteed and he wants short deal that not team friendly..

most of us like him but not at those demands..if he simply would have taken the team friendly deal at the 30 he was offered in the spring hed be a fan favorite here by not only making himself a career deal but not being the overly demanding player that wants much more then hes rated against his Elite Peers..30 mil in Texas with less taxes, cheaper land and real estate, with the DC and all the sponsorship and other outside money to be made should have been consideration is like 38mil mil in Cali or other more prominent area..i know they aid this shouldnt be considered but why not normal corporate salaries when job hunting all that cost of living is considered..

him asking for 35-40 and 4 years is way off what hes worth and that why the debates rage on..

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I wish you guys could comprehend a damn post. I clearly stated Prescott makes mistakes, isn't elite or the best of the best yet you guys conveniently gloss over that and continue to falsely suggest I said he's free and clear of blame. Do better.
You're too busy trying to sell the load of BS that it's because of the QB. 275 yards were allowed! Prescott scored TWO of the 3 TDs, Elliott ran for 47!!!!! That is a straight asswhooping. Period.

I have a feeling somehow you'll translate that into "Prescott is perfect."
You should take the advice of your first sentence.

I clearly stated that both the DEFENSE and the offense were responsible.

You made excuses for Dak (no running game, he outperformed Goff). Doubled and tripled down on the defense as being the main reason and never spoke at all to the fact that the offense was mia for an entire half of the game.

Saying "Dak isn't elite" is not saying that Dak has responsibility for that loss along with the defense.

Let me ask you this. Do you think things could have turned out differently if during the offensive drought the offense could have put together two drives that ate up a combined ten minutes and scored ten points?

You have momentum shift. Give your defense a break. Keep the Ram's O on the bench.

We'll never know because we were lead to a big goose egg and giving the ball back to the Rams during that half game walk through the desert.

Blaming that on Elliott isn't very astute imo.

jnday

Reaction score
BS. From time to time? Like when? When has Prescott been the culprit of this team losing? I can invite examples of him doing the exact opposite. More times than not. Carrying a team is a complete BS myth. You cannot provide any facts of the contrary other than a bad game here or there, where it was because of him. If at all.
What there is evidence of is solid programs where the starting QB is out of the picture and the TEAM still finds ways to win.
The Patriots have never missed a beat when Brady gets injured, not that this means anything because I don’t even know why you asked.

jnday

Reaction score
Football is the ultimate team sport.

That's why QB Win-Loss records are stupid.

But look at it this way..

If you had to pick a QB for one game, and his starting LT was injured, his starting RB was injured, and his number 1 WR was injured who would you pick?

Mahomes or Dak?
Watson or Dak?
Goff or Dak?
Wentz or Dak?
Heck, even Jones or Dak is iffy..

All things being equal, same injuries, do you have faith that Dak can squeak out a win?

That's what people mean when they say "carry a team"

Sometimes QBs have to do more with less.

I truly believe you can put almost any backup QB in the league on this team (and ask them to do what Dak does, wich is not lose the game) and the results for us would be the same.

People sell this team short, but how many teams out there have a top 10 defense, a top 3 running back, a true number 1 WR and the highest paid OL?

Go through the teams and you'll see how easy Dak has it.
Thank you for saving me the trouble of responding to the guy’s delusional post.

jnday

Reaction score
I wish you guys could comprehend a damn post. I clearly stated Prescott makes mistakes, isn't elite or the best of the best yet you guys conveniently gloss over that and continue to falsely suggest I said he's free and clear of blame. Do better.
You're too busy trying to sell the load of BS that it's because of the QB. 275 yards were allowed! Prescott scored TWO of the 3 TDs, Elliott ran for 47!!!!! That is a straight asswhooping. Period.

I have a feeling somehow you'll translate that into "Prescott is perfect."
What are you trying to say?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You must not read, I clearly placed blame.
Try to token blame bs on someone else. That isn’t blame that’s stuff garbage parents use when they’re tired of people saying they don’t discipline their children. 95% of your post was about everybody but Dak and you throw some afterthought comment on Dak. Hell outta here

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Try to token blame bs on someone else. That isn’t blame that’s stuff garbage parents use when they’re tired of people saying they don’t discipline their children. 95% of your post was about everybody but Dak and you throw some afterthought comment on Dak. Hell outta here
Sorry you take issue with facts. Tough guy.

jgboys1

Reaction score
From a scale of 1-10, I’d give him a 6.5. Not worth 30 million never mind 40.

Birdgang

Reaction score
Oh you're an Eagles fan? You're unbiased outside opinion based on some slurping Dak? You live in Philly because if so I'm pretty sure you're one of those Kinsington weirdos.
If you're going to try and insult someone at least make sure you got your **** right. I live in Philly, not Jamaica .... Im pretty sure you're talking about Kenzo's from Kensington. Yeah, nice try doh... I have all my teeth, a job, a family and own my house. Dont get mad because you are wrong yet again about something. Id love to see this slurping you keep talking about. Stating facts aint ridding anyone's jock

Philmonroe

Reaction score
If you're going to try and insult someone at least make sure you got your **** right. I live in Philly, not Jamaica .... Im pretty sure you're talking about Kenzo's from Kensington. Yeah, nice try doh... I have all my teeth, a job, a family and own my house. Dont get mad because you are wrong yet again about something. Id love to see this slurping you keep talking about. Stating facts aint ridding anyone's jock
I spelled it wrong weirdo clown but you know where your type from. I’ve been wrong many times but knowing you’re a weirdo from Kensington I’m right about that. Slurp on what your type does back at K&A clown

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Hey look this guy is still here

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I think dak definitely has the it factor and has the mentality to win a SB. The problem will always be coaching.