Is CD Lamb scared to go against Kelvin Joseph?

coult44

Reaction score
I still haven’t seen the 1v1 matchup between the two. Which one of them is scared to against the other, I believe it’s CD Lamb and I want more than 1 rep, how about a whole series like a game like simulation to see if CD is the #1 WR brainwashed Cowboys claim.

They should make a “can’t post while high” rule ..

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I still haven’t seen the 1v1 matchup between the two. Which one of them is scared to against the other, I believe it’s CD Lamb and I want more than 1 rep, how about a whole series like a game like simulation to see if CD is the #1 WR brainwashed Cowboys claim.
raw

Mr_437

Reaction score
Asking a clueless question. There's rules to 1 on 1, and I guess you don't know. It's a good reason you haven't seen that matchup.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
Why, why, why, why???????

This forum sure has deteriorated over the years. It’s become so bad that my first visit and some days my only visit is to the News Feed Zone. It’s just so hard reading and trying to comprehend some of this stuff.

Again, why, why, why, why?

pupulehaole

Reaction score
Are you scared of using your brain? Or has it just been so long its difficult?

pupulehaole

Reaction score

This forum sure has deteriorated over the years. It’s become so bad that my first visit and some days my only visit is to the News Feed Zone. It’s just so hard reading and trying to comprehend some of this stuff.

Just look at this dudes post history. He's a 100% complete troll and the mods just let him keep posting. Ban people for saying a big bad scary word or anything about politics lol but this dude is just posting dog**** all day every day.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score

Why no 1v1 with video evidence?

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Just look at this dudes post history. He's a 100% complete troll and the mods just let him keep posting. Ban people for saying a big bad scary word or anything about politics lol but this dude is just posting dog**** all day every day.

Loser mentality when they can’t argue back with real facts.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Lol I love ****** type troll fights. Really becoming the norm around here and all of the internet.. Keep it going (insert proper noun here). I miss Cowboys talk...