Is Cowboys win and Rams win the best scenario?

rambo2

Reaction score
Really don't believe there is ever a best scenario and you just have to win them as they come. Need to beat Packers then probably Lions and then probably 49ers and then if we do then probably Ravens or Bills.
I'm thinking that the Cowboys will get Tampa and the 49ers will get the Rams.

LBPick

Reaction score
Rams are playing hot right now. I can see them beating the Lions and 49ers. That could give us home field advantage through the playoffs.

Cowboys vs Packers
Cowboys vs Bucs
Cowboys vs Rams
Cowboys vs Bills

On the other hand, it would be cool to see a redemption tour. Beat Eagles, 49ers and Bills.
Almost…

Cowboys > Packers
Rams > Lions
Bucs > Eagles

Rams > Niners
Cowboys > Bucs

Cowboys > Rams

Cowboys > Browns

QED

jujoboys

Reaction score
In the NFC I am rooting for the Cowboys, Rams, and Bucs in round 1. That would put us playing against the Bucs in Round 2 and the Rams would play the 49ers. Then in round 2 if we beat the Bucs and the Rams somehow upset the 49ers then we get the Rams at home in the NFCCG.

DFWJC

Reaction score
So if the Rams beat the Lions and Dallas beats GB, Dallas plays the winner of TB/Philly?
If so, that’s a great setup

Aven8

Reaction score
The Rams/Lions is a pick ‘em game to me. Both have limitations and both have a lot of talent on offense. No way Detroit can contain Puka and Kupp. But also Detroit has a ton of weapons as well. Going to be a score fest

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
What does it matter who we play I mean why does it matter that the Rams win? Are we afraid of any other teams that could possibly be in our seating I mean I don't know Green Bay how are they better than the Rams? Truthfully, I don't care who we play cause it's at home and we play a lot better at home I mean everybody's sitting here seemingly wanting to be the fifth seed so they can play the worst team on the road like we did Tampa Bay last year it seems like people don't appreciate having an opportunity at the number two seed to possibly have two home games depending on what happens.. So it really doesn't matter who we play as much as it's gonna be great to play them at home..
You don’t get it!

If the Rams beat Detroit and we beat Minnesota, then the Rams play the Whiners. Many people think the Rams matchup well vs the Whiners and have a decent shot at beating them.

If we take care of business and win our first 2 playoff games and IF the Rams win their first 2 playoff games, we will play the Rams at home in the NFC Championship Game.
WE will be favored to reach the Superbowl vs the Rams!!!!

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
OK that's good information,

however, you saying the Rams can beat those teams, yet we can't yet? somehow you want to meet the Rams on the other end??

I mean wouldn't that be counterproductive to be wishing to meet a team that can beat those teams on the road and then we have to face them?? I just rather play whoever comes up and not worry about who they might be because I don't want our team to do that, that's for sure. But we can beat Detroit and the 49ers are everyone's Achilles heel, I mean in the playoffs we only lost to them by one score two years in a row and didn't bring anywhere near our best game.

I know they crushed us in the regular season game but saying that's going to happen again in the playoffs you haven't been around long we're paying attention to it's a week-to-week league whatever they did to us ten weeks ago doesn't mean it's going to happen again, literally if you look into the playoff games, we played them tight...

I do get what you're saying but in the grand scheme of things I don't think it really matters we're going to have to meet a good team down the road regardless. Heck, that might even start in game one of the playoffs

I mean some of these teams look like they're on A roll they don't look like chump change to me.. In my opinion no matter who we meet is going to give us a tough game.. They always seem to get up for the Dallas Cowboys..
If we play the Whiners in the NFC Championship they will be favored at their place. If we play the Rams in the NFC Championship WE will be favored.

I want to be favored in the NFC Chanpionship game!

blueblood70

Reaction score
You don’t get it!

If the Rams beat Detroit and we beat Minnesota, then the Rams play the Whiners. Many people think the Rams matchup well vs the Whiners and have a decent shot at beating them.

If we take care of business and win our first 2 playoff games and IF the Rams win their first 2 playoff games, we will play the Rams at home in the NFC Championship Game.
WE will be favored to reach the Superbowl vs the Rams!!!!
Look man I don't need to get it why are you trying to make me get it I'm telling you what I feel and that's what I've seen and I'll say what I need to say and I don't take things back around here... Just let it go everyone has a different opinion around here I know we want more home games that doesn't mean anything I'm still stating my opinion this situation people are overthinking stop worrying about three games from now.... We better be handling our business Sunday at 3:25....

blueblood70

Reaction score
If we play the Whiners in the NFC Championship they will be favored at their place. If we play the Rams in the NFC Championship WE will be favored.

I want to be favored in the NFC Chanpionship game!
Look man I get it but I really don't care at this point we need to handle Green Bay and then worry about who's next and then worry about a championship game when we get there... By the way I'd be a little bit worried about playing a Rams team that beat the 49ers team that we can't seem to beat whether we're at home or not I mean we literally got beat at our home two years ago it was a close game but we still lost....

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Most people would go with the home field advantage. Wouldn't you?
Of course I would rather be playing at home AND favored, rather than traveling and the other team being favored.

Being macho is great, but use your brain too!

Macho fan:“I’m not afraid of anyone, bring on the best at their place, yeah”

Fan that wants the best opportunity to make the Superbowl: “the Rams at home would give us much better odds of going to the Superbowl, than playing the Whiners at their place. Give me the Rams at home!!!!”

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Look man I get it but I really don't care at this point we need to handle Green Bay and then worry about who's next and then worry about a championship game when we get there... By the way I'd be a little bit worried about playing a Rams team that beat the 49ers team that we can't seem to beat whether we're at home or not I mean we literally got beat at our home two years ago it was a close game but we still lost....
Regardless of what you think, the oddsmakers would have us favored at home vs the Rams BUT, the Whiners would be favored at their place vs us!

Easily , the best chance for us to make the Superbowl is to play the Rams in the NFC Championship game!!

blueblood70

Reaction score
Regardless of what you think, the oddsmakers would have us favored at home vs the Rams BUT, the Whiners would be favored at their place vs us!

Easily , the best chance for us to make the Superbowl is to play the Rams in the NFC Championship game!!
And right now my oddsmaker which is my brain says I'm not talking about anything besides Green Bay because it doesn't matter we've been one and done far too many times haven't made an NFC championship game in so long and yes we had home games in the past with Romo we've had it a couple years ago I believe it was 2021 here with the 49ers and we didn't win so let's stop talking about anything with the Packers...