Is Dak a so-called bus driver?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Hawkeye0202, Apr 16, 2019.

1. glimmerman

glimmerman Well-Known Member

9,277 Messages
    9,355 Likes Received
    Then explain Heath. :lmao2:

Diehardblues likes this.
  2. Hadenough

Hadenough Well-Known Member

2,879 Messages
    2,809 Likes Received
    That was well said! It's nothing personal about Dak!

3. the_h0wey

the_h0wey Well-Known Member

2,493 Messages
    1,363 Likes Received
    Why would he get a job in the offseason. He has several endorsement deals. Why would he drive a bus? For fun?

4. Streetwise

Streetwise Well-Known Member

8,213 Messages
    8,673 Likes Received
    He was on the roster. Take that how you'd like my friend. No spin. See you have me mistaken for a Romo hater for some reason.
    Not the case.

5. Streetwise

Streetwise Well-Known Member

8,213 Messages
    8,673 Likes Received
    100% correct. And I have. There's lots I want Prescott to be better at. Critique away, if I disagree I disagree. But he was thrown in as a rookie and didn't get groomed by vets for 3 years. It's a different story in ways, but the same in others.

Remember when Romo played well in the preseason as a back-up? I was itching for him to play. I love the underdog. It never lined up and some was on his style and ability.

I respect Prescott, you may not. He's the next underdog and I want him to get better. He has.

As far as your take on public influence dictating Prescott's roster spot, meh....I don't see that. He's earned his spot. Maybe you're sore? Many Romo fans were and still are. I've been on the sideline for a long time and I'm a little desensitized. Next man up. I personally got tired of Romo getting injured. He's a good man too. Hated him getting blasted. But I was able to move on. I think you may hold onto things longer. Not judging, I'm just different.

I'm simply rooting for the young kid. Unless you have a better option?

6. Diehardblues

Diehardblues Well-Known Member

17,507 Messages
    10,189 Likes Received
    I wasn’t attached to Romo and don’t play favorites. I just want the best available who I thought when Romo returned was the guy.

I dont care about underdogs, etc. And your right. We currently don’t have better options at this time.

I’m rooting for Dak but it doesn’t mean I don’t see his weaknesses and will call them out like I did with Romo which I was bashed for too.

And thanks. I appreciate your candor.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  7. Diehardblues

17,507 Messages
    10,189 Likes Received
    Surely you know how many seasons he started? And played?

No, I don’t think you’re a Romo hater but in this case you purposely spun the facts to support your case.

8. 408Cowboy

408Cowboy Well-Known Member

2,081 Messages
    2,315 Likes Received
    We had a back and forth where you admit to lying to spin things to fit your agenda. I don't think you get to criticize people for spinning anything.

9. Diehardblues

17,507 Messages
    10,189 Likes Received
    If you can call it out so can I.

But he wasn’t lying nor was I. Just spinning facts to support our narratives.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  10. Captain-Crash

Captain-Crash Well-Known Member

3,967 Messages
    4,002 Likes Received
    Naw he's a pocket qb, almost like a statue. he pocket awareness is awesome. okay april fools.

black label likes this.
  11. black label

black label Well-Known Member

2,829 Messages
    4,994 Likes Received
    [​IMG]

12. DeathMonkey

DeathMonkey Well-Known Member

3,556 Messages
    5,851 Likes Received
    lol, funny! :) Sadly for you, I'm right. Now if you hug another guy and smell his hair or extend the hug, that's not manly.... it could be funny, but not manly.