Is Dak only a Tier 2 QB?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Because I have encountered one of these who inadvertently admitted to being a Troll. And hid his personal profile when I pointed it out to further disguise his intent .

I can’t imagine we have Cowboy fans who want to be trolled by rival fans posing as fellow Cowboy fans just for their own entertainment. If we do and that’s the consensus here then that’s fine . I’ll bow out .

I’m not looking to change minds. I’ve even posted today I didn’t think we’d win a SB with Dak and this team. I’m not about defending Dak. I’m about the credibility of this forum.

How about providing proof that I am what you say I am....

If you can provide proof that doesn't involve me saying to you something along the lines of "If me criticizing Dak makes me a troll then you are the same thing for criticizing Jerry" (because that's the quote you refer to when you say I "inadvertently admitted" to you anything) and I'll delete my account.

If you can't provide proof of what you claim then you delete your account.

Put up or shut up.

Deal?

I'll bold it for all to see.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
What I find funny is you admit to being a troll yet somehow justify it as a crusade to stop exactly what you are doing. Please bow out, stop being a self righteous jerk and let the mods do their job and run the forum as they see fit, it appears the vast majority of forum users are good with the way it is administrated and run, if you would stop trying to bully people and force them to think your way that would be a good start. Perhaps it’s time for you to find a new place or start your own site because this one isn’t yours!
I’ve admitted to have needed to get dirty rolling in the mud to take on this segment. That meant placing myself in potentially a more unfavorable position. Unfortunately it’s necessary in order to bring attention to issues.

The fact so many have responded to a general accusation is evidence they don’t want to be threatened. Their grand pooba called for them to stop responding as he saw it was falling into part of my intent which was derailing their efforts .

My efforts have served their purpose. Time to move on.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There isn’t much precious about this community. I’d rather sit around a bar with a drink but since I quit this will have to do
Well...it isn't perfect that is for sure. But it's a good outlet and there are worse time-wasters.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’ve admitted to have needed to get dirty rolling in the mud to take on this segment. That meant placing myself in potentially a more unfavorable position. Unfortunately it’s necessary in order to bring attention to issues.

The fact so many have responded to a general accusation is evidence they don’t want to be threatened. Their grand pooba called for them to stop responding as he saw it was falling into part of my intent which was derailing their efforts .

My efforts have served their purpose. Time to move on.
LOL....you saved everything. You are a very funny kid.

Some of us wish you were serious about "moving on".

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
LOL....you saved everything. You are a very funny kid.

Some of us wish you were serious about "moving on".
I've literally offered to delete my account and make his self proclaimed "crusade" actually mean something if he only stands by the words he has said about me and prove it.

He won't accept the deal. Shocker, right?

So, now I have started my own "crusade" to post the deal I made him in every single thread he makes just so everyone can watch him not stand by his own words, even with the chance to get rid of someone he believes is a "rival fan" and "troll", until he apologizes.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I've literally offered to delete my account and make his self proclaimed "crusade" actually mean something if he only stands by the words he has said about me and prove it.

He won't accept the deal. Shocker, right?

So, now I have started my own "crusade" to post the deal I made him in every single thread he makes just so everyone can watch him not stand by his own words, even with the chance to get rid of someone he believes is a "rival fan" and "troll", until he apologizes.
My intent was not to have anyones account closed. But merely bring attention to Dak trolls. There is no deal to be made.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
My intent was not to have anyones account closed. But merely bring attention to Dak trolls. There is no deal to be made.

This you saying some posters "need dealing with"? What do you mean by "dealing with"? Banned? Deleted? I don't know what else "dealing with" could mean.

There’s a fine line. But we have a couple which need dealing with. It’s a dirty job but the Dak threads are mostly trash anyway. Not much to clutter up.

Unless of course you find it interesting discussing Cowboys football with rival fans posing as Cowboy fans to incite our forum.

I think along with many others the trolling would be better suited all lumped into one place and would clean out this virus in the forum .

See what I just did there? I made a claim about you and then backed it up with what you said....

Now, this is your chance to deal with one of the posters that you talk about all the time being a "troll" and "rival fan", hero. This is your chance to make your crusade mean something.

Here, I'll offer again.

If you can provide proof that doesn't involve me saying to you something along the lines of "If me criticizing Dak makes me a troll then you are the same thing for criticizing Jerry" (because that's the quote you refer to when you say I "inadvertently admitted" to you anything) and I'll delete my account.

Put up or shut up.

Deal?

Or just apoligize for the way you're acting towards me and it's water under the bridge.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This you saying some posters "need dealing with"? What do you mean by "dealing with"? Banned? Deleted? I don't know what else "dealing with" could mean.

See what I just did there? I made a claim about you and then backed it up with what you said....

Now, this is your chance to deal with one of the posters that you talk about all the time being a "troll" and "rival fan", hero. This is your chance to make your crusade mean something.

Here, I'll offer again.

Put up or shut up.

Deal?

Or just apoligize for the way you're acting towards me and it's water under the bridge.
You obviously misinterpreted “dealing with”.That’s on you for not clarifying .

In the end you took the bait . And will have to gravel with the consequences.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You obviously misinterpreted “dealing with”.That’s on you for not clarifying .

In the end you took the bait . And will have to gravel with the consequences.
You slandering me is not "bait".

You don't think I know who you are talking about when you say things like "I had one poster who inadvertently admitting to being a troll and now hides his personal info" to others that make fun of your childish behavior?

I don't take kindly in people claiming I am something I am not just because they do not agree with me.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You slandering me is not "bait".

You don't think I know who you are talking about when you say things like "I had one poster who inadvertently admitting to being a troll and now hides his personal info" to others that make fun of your childish behavior?

I don't take kindly in people claiming I am something I am not just because they do not agree with me.
There you have it. I didn’t call you out specifically. You took the bait.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
There you have it. I didn’t call you out specifically.
If I see you say it then just know that the deal I offered you will follow right after for all to see you turn it down.

Your self proclaimed "crusade" is officially a bigger joke today than it was 2 days ago simply because of the evidence you have provided me to use whenever you start trying to act all high and mighty and better than everyone else.

I have a feeling you're already thinking of new user names to get a fresh start now.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
No matter what the media may say about Dak, he'll still be our QB for for a good while, yet. They can't take it from him! :grin:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If I see you say it then just know that the deal I offered you will follow right after for all to see you turn it down.

Your self proclaimed "crusade" is officially a bigger joke today than it was 2 days ago simply because of the evidence you have provided me to use whenever you start trying to act all high and mighty and better than everyone else.

I have a feeling you're already thinking of new user names to get a fresh start now.
Not at all. I’ve had the same username for 15 years now in Cowboys forums. While there is always potential collateral damage when you place yourself out there it’s not the first time for me.

And probably won’t be the last time. I’m very comfortable in my own skin. It is what it is. This is just your first encounter . You should be better prepared now.

And I’m sure life will go on for Dak trolls for the most part but at least for awhile there is a new awareness.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Not at all. I’ve had the same username for 15 years now in Cowboys forums. While there is always potential collateral damage when you place yourself out there it’s not the first time for me.

And probably won’t be the last time. I’m very comfortable in my own skin. It is what it is. This is just your first encounter . You should be better prepared now.

And I’m sure life will go on for Dak trolls for the most part but at least for awhile there is a new awareness.
You have accomplished nothing at all.

You have failed miserably in your self proclaimed "crusade".

All you have accomplished is exposing yourself and when pressured to provide evidence of your childish claims you buckle magnificently.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You have accomplished nothing at all.

You have failed miserably in your self proclaimed "crusade".

All you have accomplished is exposing yourself and when pressured to provide evidence of your childish claims you buckle magnificently.
When you make general accusations to a group absolute proof isn’t necessary. There was enough evidence to make such claims . Fortunately we had some heed the call voluntarily taking the bait.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When you make general accusations to a group absolute proof isn’t necessary. There was enough evidence to make such claims . Fortunately we had some heed the call voluntarily taking the bait.
You said "people need dealt with". What people? Clearly had someone specific in mind. So man up. Say what you mean instead of this fake _____

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
When you make general accusations proof isn’t necessary. Fortunately we had some heed the call voluntarily taking the bait.
You chose the wrong target, kid.

There's no "bait" about it when you and I both know what you're referring to when you say certain things. It's not "general accusations" when you say that you have made someone "inadvertently admit" to being a troll. We both know that you believe it was me that you did this to.

Because when you subminimal discuss me to others and say you "exposed me" then you messed up, because I can and will get REAL petty about it.

Put up or shut up.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You said "people need dealt with". What people? Clearly had someone specific in mind. So man up. Say what you mean instead of this fake _____
Sorry but this is the tightrope that must be walked in order to stay within the rules.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Sorry but this is the tightrope that must be walked in order to stay within the rules.
You hide behind that.

I am literally offering you a chance to deal with one you claim is a troll yourself and you won't do it.

Your self proclaimed "crusade" is fake.

Put up or shut up.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You hide behind that.

I am literally offering you a chance to deal with one you claim is a troll yourself and you won't do it.

Your self proclaimed "crusade" is fake.

Put up or shut up.
I’m not attempting to prove anything. I’ll let others decide for themselves . I made my case in public view for all to see. Let the chips fall where they may.