Video: Is Dak Prescott is Blake Bortles 2.0?

lwehlers

Reaction score
Dak is better than bortles

I think both are equal. both are just bus driver qbs who can not compete passes past twenty yards. they both know how to run when they have to. the throw to gallop in the fourth quarter was awful. I really do not like comparing romo to dak but romo hits that throw with his eyes closed. Prescott has to make that throw.

Mookie

Reaction score
Loved that Cowherd went on to say that the Broncos were in a similar spot, and that Elway immediately recognized that Tebow wouldn't be the guy to take them to the Super Bowl, and went out there to get Peyton Manning and won a ring. If somehow Dallas is able to locate a top 10 QB let alone a top 5 QB available next year, they should sell their soul for him.

CWR

Reaction score
Hes better than Bortles and Tebow period. Haters are gonna hate, but my man is making strides. He will keep on throwing up dubs and haters can keep on crediting anyone but him. It doesn't matter, hes our qb. Some of yall are just gonna have to soak that up lol.

Romotil45

Reaction score
Have you watched Bortles play?

Did you ever watch Tebow play?

Sure I've seen both Tebow and Bortles play. I believe Dak is better than Tebow and I believe Dak turns the ball over less than Bortles but Bortles throws more down field and throws more TDs. I think the point of the discussion was that Dak will get a contract similar to Bortles. Did you listen to the segment ?