Video: Is Dak Prescott is Blake Bortles 2.0?

Romotil45

Reaction score
Hes better than Bortles and Tebow period. Haters are gonna hate, but my man is making strides. He will keep on throwing up dubs and haters can keep on crediting anyone but him. It doesn't matter, hes our qb. Some of yall are just gonna have to soak that up lol.

Please do not call people haters in this thread It is a personal attack and childish. Critics are fans too.

CWR

Reaction score
Please do not call people haters in this thread It is a personal attack and childish. Critics are fans too.

When you call Dak Bortles .5 you are a hater. Isn't it childish to attack our starting qb at every possible opportunity? Im fine with criticism, I agree with a ton of it. I dont agree with gross exaggerations. Sorry if thats too childish for you fella.

Romotil45

Reaction score
When you call Dak Bortles .5 you are a hater. Isn't it childish to attack our starting qb at every possible opportunity? Im fine with criticism, I agree with a ton of it. I dont agree with gross exaggerations. Sorry if thats too childish for you fella.

All I did was post a video where former professional football players compared the two. GROW UP. QUIT CALLING PEOPLE HATERS !

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I think both are equal. both are just bus driver qbs who can not compete passes past twenty yards. they both know how to run when they have to. the throw to gallop in the fourth quarter was awful. I really do not like comparing romo to dak but romo hits that throw with his eyes closed. Prescott has to make that throw.
Wrong

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sure, but who has done more commercials?

Dak lol.....he feeds off the Star like a Parasite (an organism which lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the other's expense)......millions and millions for a sub par playing performance as he has Zeke and the gang keeping him rich in endorsements....and now is looking forward to extending his Parasite existence as Jerry is well Jerry....

Hoods

Reaction score
Loved that Cowherd went on to say that the Broncos were in a similar spot, and that Elway immediately recognized that Tebow wouldn't be the guy to take them to the Super Bowl, and went out there to get Peyton Manning and won a ring. If somehow Dallas is able to locate a top 10 QB let alone a top 5 QB available next year, they should sell their soul for him.
Andrew Luck. He’d come from the same team as Manning too...

CWR

Reaction score
All I did was post a video where former professional football players compared the two. GROW UP. QUIT CALLING PEOPLE HATERS !

Who said I was referring specifically to you? You didnt call him Tebow. 5 now did you?

bsbellomy

Reaction score
If there is even a comparison that can be drawn between these two, regardless of who is better, then we have a major problem.