Is Dak the Future of the Dallas Cowboys?

Is Dak the future at QB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
So, I wanna start by saying I’m not starting this to have yet another back and forth debate about Dak, it’d be just beating a dead horse at this point for both sides. In almost every thread Dak gets brought up and a debate starts, I just wanna see how many ppl are pro-Dak and anti-Dak.

I’m not adding a “maybe choice” or a “give it one more season” choice cause I think a lot of ppl would pick that just to be safe. I’m drawing a line in the sand, pick a side.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I think he is. He has proved he can lead the team to a win or at least give us a chance. The playoff game against the Packers shows him getting us a chance to win. This season was a take of two tales, the first half of the season he played very well. Once Tyron went out and the debacle of Green didn't help him. Plus he was a second year QB that's still developing. The myth he can't throw farther then 10 yards is just that a myth. Seems the ones that dislike him wants a QB that airs it out but let's not forget he has 3 straight games of 200 plus yards and 3 TDs this season

Last edited:

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I'm going to say yes and for one reason only if he's not that means we're still looking. As an organization we have enough problems, enough questions to answer. I don't want to add looking for a starting quarterback to the equation. To me is not about being pro Dak or anti Dak, I'm pro Cowboys, and the Iess personnel questions this team has to deal with the better off we'll be.