Video: Is Dak worth 30 Million? *MERGE*

Kevinicus

Reaction score
You are too busy trying to sound smart that you are missing my very simple point. When I say "mastered" his profession I'm referring to doing their job. Cliff Avril racked up 77 sacks for a career and was regarded as one of the best edge rushers in the 4-3 in the league. Jason Whitlock is the worst analyst in the world and he's a piece of self hating crap sort of like yourself. Marcellus Wiley hasn't mastered anything and his time in Dallas was a waste of time.

And its clear you didn't watch the video because Avril didn't say wins are only from one player. But you Romo stans like to run to that argument in order to justify his failures here.

Yup, you are certifiable and as usual a liar. Would you stop saying I say things I don't say? It's pathetic. I never said anyone said wins are only from one player, but one moron which apparently was Avril kept bringing up wins and losses (and dividion titles) and then got shut down brilliantly with the Trent Dilfer question.

Avril being a better player than Wiley does not make what he has to say more valid or intelligent. An intelligent person would know this. Your point is dumb, and that is what you don't understand.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yup, you are certifiable and as usual a liar. Would you stop saying I say things I don't say? It's pathetic. I never said anyone said wins are only from one player, but one moron which apparently was Avril kept bringing up wins and losses (and dividion titles) and then got shut down brilliantly with the Trent Dilfer question.

Avril being a better player than Wiley does not make what he has to say more valid or intelligent. An intelligent perdon would know this. Your point is dumb, and that is what you don't understand.
And he destroyed that Trent Dilfer argument by bringing up Dak has had 3 solid seasons of winning more games than losing while Dilfer was just a one year bus driver with the best defense in the league.

And Wiley, Whitlock and Merriman are terrible at their job. You are trying to defend them because you agree with them on one instance. Says more about you then them. They are just spewing out what someone probably wrote for them. What's your excuse?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Here i will spell it out for you Dak is average
Ok........so once again what's your point? Did you just come to that realization or are you just regurgitating what you've said a million times already? Or are you looking for a argument from me? I never said he WASN'T average. He's average most of the game and the 4th quarter comes around and he's great. Once again what's your point?

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Ok........so once again what's your point? Did you just come to that realization or are you just regurgitating what you've said a million times already? Or are you looking for a argument from me? I never said he WASN'T average. He's average most of the game and the 4th quarter comes around and he's great. Once again what's your point?

Somebody's got his panties in a bunch

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score

If you already know he's average why are you arguing with what they said in the video?...cause that's basically all they are saying, Dak is an average QB who doesn't deserve 30m a season

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pappy Hotdogs hmmmm tasty stuff.....hey guys I do not appear on that video and you might not like what these ex-players and reporters are saying concerning Dak and you feel the need to insult the Pappy but sometimes the truth hurts!
We give this QB of ours a huge contract we are R.I.P. for the next 3-5 years for reasons explained in the video!

Now keep them insults coming but it won't help Dak become a better QB.....or our Cowboys win our 6th Superbowl...
It's not an insult! I'll even make them footlongs if it'll make you feel better!! Lol! Salud

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If you already know he's average why are you arguing with what they said in the video?...cause that's basically all they are saying, Dak is an average QB who doesn't deserve 30m a season

I didn't argue what was said in the video....man what is going on are you ok? I mean are you mentally ok? All I said was these guys were idiots. They were idiots before this video and idiots prior.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Pappy Hotdogs hmmmm tasty stuff.....hey guys I do not appear on that video and you might not like what these ex-players and reporters are saying concerning Dak and you feel the need to insult the Pappy but sometimes the truth hurts!
We give this QB of ours a huge contract we are R.I.P. for the next 3-5 years for reasons explained in the video!

Now keep them insults coming but it won't help Dak become a better QB.....or our Cowboys win our 6th Superbowl...
You did not just go third person on us...

HungryLion

Reaction score
So when Dak does receive his new contract. What type of safety protocol are we going to put Pappydog on? Are we all going to take shifts, watching him to make sure he doesn’t cause himself any harm?

Is anyone a doctor that can prescribe him some Xanax, or perhaps a nice anti depressant medication?

I’ll be worried about his well being.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So when Dak does receive his new contract. What type of safety protocol are we going to put Pappydog on? Are we all going to take shifts, watching him to make sure he doesn’t cause himself any harm?

Is anyone a doctor that can prescribe him some Xanax, or perhaps a nice anti depressant medication?

I’ll be worried about his well being.
I volunteer to slap the horse on the butt! Lol!