Is Dallas working the phones?

dcjules

Reaction score
We as fans can sit back and critique all of the moves being made or not made by Dallas. Look with envy at the rival Eagles and Giants making moves, see trade after trade from the Rams. Heck the Skins traded for a QB?? Yet do we know for sure that Dallas isn't trying??? Are they planning a FA coup, trading picks to get a Derwin James or Ridley?? Patience is running thin for us all.....time will only tell!!

Roseman seems to me as if he is back to his dream team days, only smarter this time?? Rams just going all out in a frenzy, w/o abandon in the type of guys they are getting. While I admire the boldness and moves of others to a degree, I have to think that we have a plan...Personally, I don't want to believe its pure faith in Garrett just coaching us up!!

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Yeah, Jerry is on the phone negotiating the next big event at his luxury stadium (that has no home field advantage). Probably working out a deal for a Tractor Pull or Motocross event. After he gets that deal done, he’ll look for a bargain basement free agent our two.

Sydla

Reaction score
1*WEOHN_Y5_6pj-gXbatcGsw.gif

Dallyjake

Reaction score
Don't compare the Cowboys to the Patriots. The Pats play in the Super Bowl on a regular basis. Jerry is home watching his bank account grow with a scotch in hand.

pavalley

Reaction score
Don't compare the Cowboys to the Patriots. The Pats play in the Super Bowl on a regular basis. Jerry is home watching his bank account grow with a scotch in hand.
exactly the point, not a comparison, people are complaining the boys are not active