Is Dallas working the phones?

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
I think its simply lack of room under the cap that is keeping the boys from being players in the free agency of Big names.....past failures in FA and the draft by the front office have to be paid for sometime.......

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
yep I think I read that they found a "little" person in canada that is taking human growth hormones and is a heck of a LB... 4.4 speed in the 10 yard dash.. :)

cern

Reaction score
I find it amazing jerry still uses a flip phone. Must be far more humble than i thought.

Verdict

Reaction score
Don't forget, we owe the Bengals a 6th for Bene Benwikere. I bet you forgot all about that masterful trade and the benefits that were reaped.

Those are the ones that leave you scratching your head. He doesn't even play. They could have cut him and kept the pick. If he doesn't develop into a solid corner who plays that was lunacy.

jay94

Reaction score
detail the huge for the last 3 years please

They have made the most trades in the league the past ten years. Not every move has to be about the dollar amount the key, is trying to strengthen your 53. Not every team is like oh the injuries (when in reality we were healthy in comparison to the league) and clamor on to it as an excuse. Our depth is terrible or so it seems.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Those are the ones that leave you scratching your head. He doesn't even play. They could have cut him and kept the pick. If he doesn't develop into a solid corner who plays that was lunacy.

Yep, cuz those 6th rounders always pan out. We got lucky that our 6th rounder turned into a starting CB 2 seasons ago but he was horrible this past season. Talking about AB.

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
We as fans can sit back and critique all of the moves being made or not made by Dallas. Look with envy at the rival Eagles and Giants making moves, see trade after trade from the Rams. Heck the Skins traded for a QB?? Yet do we know for sure that Dallas isn't trying??? Are they planning a FA coup, trading picks to get a Derwin James or Ridley?? Patience is running thin for us all.....time will only tell!!

Roseman seems to me as if he is back to his dream team days, only smarter this time?? Rams just going all out in a frenzy, w/o abandon in the type of guys they are getting. While I admire the boldness and moves of others to a degree, I have to think that we have a plan...Personally, I don't want to believe its pure faith in Garrett just coaching us up!!
I hope they're being smart. Winners dont do things just because they see others doing it. We made splashes after the Emmitt airman error and it didn't help us. We've had our best seasons recently after quiet off seasons. We had no 1st round picks in 09 but made the playoffs and actually won a game. We made no splashes in 2014 and won the division.

Verdict

Reaction score
Yep, cuz those 6th rounders always pan out. We got lucky that our 6th rounder turned into a starting CB 2 seasons ago but he was horrible this past season. Talking about AB.

It was strange because we gave up a pick for a player that we don't seem to want to play. If we cut him now it's a wasted pick. It was a conditional pick so we could have moved on and saved the pick.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I think its simply lack of room under the cap that is keeping the boys from being players in the free agency of Big names.....past failures in FA and the draft by the front office have to be paid for sometime.......

Eagles just traded for Michael Bennett and they were over the cap.

I think the restrictions of the cap and us never signing anyone is a bunch of BS. If Dallas wants to sign someone they can they just refuse to do it.

movaughn88

Reaction score
Eagles just traded for Michael Bennett and they were over the cap.

I think the restrictions of the cap and us never signing anyone is a bunch of BS. If Dallas wants to sign someone they can they just refuse to do it.

I agree and I too am close to ranting and raving today.

But if I'm honest, it's not the year to mortgage our future. Need to find out where/what Dak really is for a year. The Romo money then rolls off, we can cut Dez w/out huge dead money, and (please please please) have one more good draft and see where the big holes are on a young defense.